Lisa DSO's Royal PDC Planning thread...pics a go-go!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

I met FI, Wayne, on the Microsoft campus in Texas, where we both work. He had only been in the U.S. 6 months when I met him and I was determined to make him mine hehe (He’s Canadian). My plan worked!

E-ring and wedding band (ignore my jacked up middle finger- i used to play video games professionally lol and that is my "gamer finger")

fi ring.JPG

Original save the date magnet (before we moved up our wedding date because of peak season pricing)

Magnet by save the date.jpg

My brother had a custom stamp ordered for me in my wedding colors- too cute. I love having a gay brother! lol

Invitations by Designs by Lenila. Watercolor on hand-torn mulberry paper:

Wedding gown is Angelina by Maggie Sottero (I didn’t think to take any pics in it lol)

I had part of the back cut off after the last bustle.

angelina front.JPG

Wedding day necklace from zales

Shoes are Pour La Victoire, Laela and I looooove them. They sole is my “something blue” and it comes with rhinestones that say “I” and “Do” underneath on the arch. They also come with a cute tiffany blue bag

#2 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
    • 712 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

My dancing shoes are 3.5” flip flops from shoe boy.JPG

My purse was ordered from Etsy and says “Mrs. McIntyre 11.24.10” on the inner pocket 100_1895.JPG

My TTD is from David’s Bridal. My real dress is super heavy and FI said I would drown lol, so I got this light chiffon one. I also wanted something similar with a lace up back

ttd front.JPG

TTD back.JPG

Barefoot sandal for TTD: barefoot sandal.JPG

#3 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
      • 712 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

Just Married flip flops!

Zip up hoodie for getting ready while having hair/makeup done

I purchased my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress which are also David’s Bridal in Pool

Flower girl also in pool

Because the flower girl dress was pool and not traditional white, I had a hard time finding a coordinating flower girl basket. Luckily I found someone who was able to customize the colors J. Etsy, Romancing Juliet Bridal 100_1885.JPG

The ring bearer pillow is a Nautilus shell

#4 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
        • 712 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:59 PM

My legal day dress was purchased at Dillard’s on sale for 9.99! lol Matching eyelet shoes from Kohl’s

I purchased 3 handkerchiefs for my mom, dad, and mother-in-law on Etsy from Gosiadesigns 100_1868.JPG

I also have this card for my mother from Anna Griffin.

Heart sand ceremony kit with our two colors aqua and chartreuse sand

I purchased balloon sticks from oriental trading company and hot glued curly ribbon to them for our ceremony exit in lieu of rice.

Silk rose petals in our two colors

#5 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
          • 712 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

DIY ceremony programs

I used the same seahorse punches from my programs, as well as a sand dollar one (Michael’s craft store) to distinguish between my two meal options (for the servers)

I purchased two hand-painted parasols on Etsy. One says “Just Married” for photo op, and the other says “Thank you” which we will pose with and will later be our thank you cards for gifts and on our website.

All flowers are by local florist in Cancun named Maya Diseno. These guys are super fast with their responses and I love them:

my bouquet

my bouquet.jpg

BM bouquet

bridesmaid bouquet.jpg

mothers corsages

mothers corsage.jpg

table centerpieces.jpg

#6 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
            • 712 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

Table tent cards will have different names for places we have been like Akumal. I love seahorses, so each tent card will have a little seahorse on it. They were purchased on Etsy from Timeless Paper 100_1824.JPG

Menu cards from vistaprint

Dry erase board for guest messages

Bride and Groom koozies from Anna Griffin

For guest favors I will aqua and green candy in a frosty container with ribbon and a thank you charm. I will also give one starfish winestopper with thank you card for each couple

I purchased my bridesmaid gifts from the knot. They are hanging travel bags with their names embroidered on the front. (I got one for myself, too lol

My welcome bags say “Welcome to our Wedding Week. Lisa and Wayne Playa del Carmen, Mx” and will have alternating aqua or green tissue. 100_1817.JPG

The contents include, personalized mug and shotglass by ebay seller Factory_21 (great to work with) 1000x500px-LL-a091210b_100_1635.JPG

First aid kit, advil, bug wipes, and hand sanitizer wipes. We also got personalized lip balm with seashell theme from theknot, postcard and “share you photo” business card from Vistaprint. We got edible lubes from Condom Sense lol, flip flop playing cards from ziggos, glow in the dark stuff from Michaels

#7 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

Our flower girl and ring bearer  (twins) will receive assorted kiddie bag

Oh I forgot the table sashes and overlays

sashes and overlay.JPG

FI's suit from Men's Wearhouse ...we also purchased identical suits for his groomsmen, but with aqua ties

Okay, I think that is it for now...I am sleepy and  have a plane to catch in the morning! Wish me luck!! :-)

P.S. Much love to my fellow Royal BDW brides! <3

#8 chell44

• 202 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:39 PM

All your stuff is soooo cute!! I just realized your wedding day is so close!! You must be so excited! Good luck, make sure to post pics when your back!

#9 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:42 PM

Congratulations!!! Everything looks great. I hope that you have a blast!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#10 DeAngelis2be

• 349 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

Everything looks great! Thanks so much for posting all your planning. Can't wait to see your pics when you get back. Congrats!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users