Sign in to follow this  
Mssanders111111

Weight watchers for brides of 2011

Thanks! I started in October. My ultimate goal is to lose 25-30 lbs. total.

I'm impressed that you can wait all week before stepping on the scale. I get on every day! lol I always go up a few lbs after my weigh in on Sundays, drop them by Thursday or Friday, then suddenly drop down even more on weigh in day. It's odd, but whatever works!!

It took me a few months to reach my 10% goal. But everyone is different.  I just started my new position as a weight watchers receptionist!!!! Wish me luck and let me know if you have any questions I may be able to answer of find the answer for you.

That is awesome!!!! What worked for you this week?

Originally Posted by proti007 View Post

Ok, I've got my week one results! Drumroll please....4.8 pounds!!!! Just shy of that first 5 pound sticker! Hurray!

It was my first week, so I just tried to stay within my daily points without going into allowance (I did by the end of the week use 8 points), and portion control. I still ate all the foods I love (Indian, Vietnamese, Sushi!!!) and even ate in a restaurant (my FI wanted ribs @ Baton Rouge; I had chicken and veg), and still dropped close to five. I didn't feel deprived at all.

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 View Post

That is awesome!!!! What worked for you this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by proti007 View Post

Ok, I've got my week one results! Drumroll please....4.8 pounds!!!! Just shy of that first 5 pound sticker! Hurray!

Went to visit my in-laws over the weekend, cheated while I was there (having a Ukrainian FMIL, it's impossible NOT to!) had perogys, pereshke, cream, butter, carbs....I'm drooling thinking about it :) Anyway, ate IN MODERATION, did not go overboard, and still lost another pound on WW! Awesome! Down 8 pounds as of this morning! Engagement party in two weeks, no more cheating till then!

8 pounds is great!  Way to go proti007! 

My WW loss has been slow (i started over the holidays) but have 6 months to rid myself of those stubborn 15---I'm not giving up!

@jamie0820- Stick with it, you can do it! :) If you're honest about what you're eating and don't eat up all your weekly points, it works wonderfully.

This last week I ate all but like 4 of my weekly points and I broke even weight wise. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to work, but I only lose if I keep my weekly point consumption down.

On the up side, I tried on a dress this weekend in a size 6, and it actually fit! Terrible color on me, but it FIT! I'm usually a size 10, but was up at a 12 when I started. i don't think I've been a 6 since before puberty!!  lol  I'm sure pants would never fit in that size, but I still feel great about it!