Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mssanders111111

Weight watchers for brides of 2011

Recommended Posts

Hello there my 2011 brides! Like you I feel that i still have enough time b4 the wedding to loss the weight that i want so that i can look my best. Look the way that i did when he first met me.LOL year @143 5'10 oh do i miss that body. I truly have been out of shape for 5-6 years. Since college I am now 25 @245 pound. I only tell you guys this so you can get the image of what my Hubby to be feel in love with. I dont want to scare him with the till death do us part and he looks up and do the math. (HMM if she gain double her weight in the first five years what will she be in the next five.) LOL and also I have two sisters who are young and sexy. I dont want to be the Kloe Kardashion(SP?) of my own wedding. SO maybe if there are some brides who has just started or on the ww track plan, maybe we can talk to each other with out the fear of judgement and get to our goal line together. SO my first question how do you guys go shopping for the week? Im a teacher and enjoy the the smartones and ww items but most need to be heated and iam inside a class and cant do it. I try to keep like apples grapes oranges at reach but there is only so much of the same thing you can eat over and over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just signed up for WW online today.  My wedding is in April 2011.  What month is yours?  Don't think of it as you have plenty of time to lose weight, because then it will turn into "i'll start my diet... tomorrow..." which i know all too well.

 

I go shopping for groceries once a week.  For portable no-heat meals, I like the containers that keep the lettuce seperate from the toppings and dressing for salad.  Also, sandwiches are good and full of lean protein.  I like celery sticks with hummus or peanut butter, string cheese, nuts, fruits, smoothies, protein shakes, greek yogurt, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree with not looking at it as having enough time to lose weight, I did that for the first 7 months of my engagement and now I have 6 months left and it's crunch time...gym 5-6 days a week, and the iphone app is VERY helpful in keeping track of everything, even on the go! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbs97 View Post

 

I totally agree with not looking at it as having enough time to lose weight, I did that for the first 7 months of my engagement and now I have 6 months left and it's crunch time...gym 5-6 days a week, and the iphone app is VERY helpful in keeping track of everything, even on the go! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so ladies today i skipped my treadmill run which is only about 15mins a morning due to me not getting any sleep last night. But i was all set to eat well and only use my points for the day. I drove to work walked in my classroom and there was one of my sweet little 5 year old students holding this rubbermaid that she decked out with turkey stickers and she wrote on it all the things i do that she is greatful for... She say proudly Miss. Sheri I made you some cookies this weekend..... so thinking fast i thanked her and put the cookies on my desk. Half and hour later shes looking very sad I asked her whats wrong she said I didnt like my gift b/c her moma said "people like this recipe so much that there are never any left" and all of yours are left so I know you didnt think that they were good... :( talk about pulling on heart strings.lol so i walk her to my desk open the box and Brides there were 5 different types of cookie and i can see that most were made with 3-4 different items such as m&ms rolos reeses etc. OMG (i think to myself i can smell the stick of butter in each cookie) SO like a nice human who didnt want to be the grinch to a child, i ate one. And her mom was right it was the best cookie ever. Problem being no two cookie were the same at all so of course she wanted me to try a bite of each! the next thing i know the box was done..... So as Im writting this im thinking yeah ima run on the tread tonight lol UGH!!! I love the children though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh that is too cute! How could you not eat the cookies?! I get married April 2011 and joined WW like 4-5 weeks ago... but the last couple of weeks I have not been a good girl. There's always something coming up & it always involves food. But I barely have 5 months left, so this is it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Mssanders111111 View Post

 

Ok so ladies today i skipped my treadmill run which is only about 15mins a morning due to me not getting any sleep last night. But i was all set to eat well and only use my points for the day. I drove to work walked in my classroom and there was one of my sweet little 5 year old students holding this rubbermaid that she decked out with turkey stickers and she wrote on it all the things i do that she is greatful for... She say proudly Miss. Sheri I made you some cookies this weekend..... so thinking fast i thanked her and put the cookies on my desk. Half and hour later shes looking very sad I asked her whats wrong she said I didnt like my gift b/c her moma said "people like this recipe so much that there are never any left" and all of yours are left so I know you didnt think that they were good... :( talk about pulling on heart strings.lol so i walk her to my desk open the box and Brides there were 5 different types of cookie and i can see that most were made with 3-4 different items such as m&ms rolos reeses etc. OMG (i think to myself i can smell the stick of butter in each cookie) SO like a nice human who didnt want to be the grinch to a child, i ate one. And her mom was right it was the best cookie ever. Problem being no two cookie were the same at all so of course she wanted me to try a bite of each! the next thing i know the box was done..... So as Im writting this im thinking yeah ima run on the tread tonight lol UGH!!! I love the children though

 

 

OMG, that is SO CUTE!  What a tough position to be in though, and the holidays are going to be hard, that's for sure, this is only the start.  But I'm glad I started WW before the holidays.  I even do dinner with my girlfriends once a week and manage to do okay.  Skipped the gym Sunday and yesterday, which I'm mad at myself for, because I definitely COULD have made time.  Leaving work today and heading straight for the elliptical!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



You Can Do It Team QueenDiva! Hey thats a strong name so you have to do it!!!!

Originally Posted by QueenDiva View Post

Ohh that is too cute! How could you not eat the cookies?! I get married April 2011 and joined WW like 4-5 weeks ago... but the last couple of weeks I have not been a good girl. There's always something coming up & it always involves food. But I barely have 5 months left, so this is it!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Go Girl I ran tonight and im off for the next few days so ima make up for lost time !! lol come on 1 hour a day for the next to days ='s my 30 daily workout right?! lol

Originally Posted by shelbs97 View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssanders111111 View Post

Ok so ladies today i skipped my treadmill run which is only about 15mins a morning due to me not getting any sleep last night. But i was all set to eat well and only use my points for the day. I drove to work walked in my classroom and there was one of my sweet little 5 year old students holding this rubbermaid that she decked out with turkey stickers and she wrote on it all the things i do that she is greatful for... She say proudly Miss. Sheri I made you some cookies this weekend..... so thinking fast i thanked her and put the cookies on my desk. Half and hour later shes looking very sad I asked her whats wrong she said I didnt like my gift b/c her moma said "people like this recipe so much that there are never any left" and all of yours are left so I know you didnt think that they were good... :( talk about pulling on heart strings.lol so i walk her to my desk open the box and Brides there were 5 different types of cookie and i can see that most were made with 3-4 different items such as m&ms rolos reeses etc. OMG (i think to myself i can smell the stick of butter in each cookie) SO like a nice human who didnt want to be the grinch to a child, i ate one. And her mom was right it was the best cookie ever. Problem being no two cookie were the same at all so of course she wanted me to try a bite of each! the next thing i know the box was done..... So as Im writting this im thinking yeah ima run on the tread tonight lol UGH!!! I love the children though



OMG, that is SO CUTE!  What a tough position to be in though, and the holidays are going to be hard, that's for sure, this is only the start.  But I'm glad I started WW before the holidays.  I even do dinner with my girlfriends once a week and manage to do okay.  Skipped the gym Sunday and yesterday, which I'm mad at myself for, because I definitely COULD have made time.  Leaving work today and heading straight for the elliptical!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×