Wedding Leftovers for Sale!!!!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:06 PM

Hi Girls,

I must get rid of this stuff otherwise, I will be divorced before our 1 year anniversary LOL.  My husband wants the 3rd bedroom(AKA. the man cave) back! ;0) 

I accept pay-pal, check or money order.  I prefer pay-pal, if paying with check or money order, I will ship everything as soon as payment is received and cleared.  All items will be sold on first come first serve, please send me a PM if you are interested.The prices do not include shipping.  

For those that are unable to open attachments, please send me an PM with your email and I will email it to you.

Happy Shopping!!

Tanya

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#2 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
    • 334 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

Attached Files

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#3 tris

tris
      • 609 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:42 PM

Would you happen to have a picture of the raffia fans with the turquoise ribbon?

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#4 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
        • 334 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

All of the pictures are in the document  if you cant view it send me a PM with your email address

#5 AwayDC

AwayDC
          • 155 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

Just PM'd you. Thanks :)

#6 surprise4us

surprise4us
            • 119 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:29 PM

sent you a PM

#7 tris

tris
              • 609 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:51 PM

Sorry, I was opening it with another program and they weren't coming through..

I'd like the 28 turquoise wrapped fans, but it depends on shipping. Would you be able to let me know how much shipping would be to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? If it's reasonable I'll totally take them all off of your hands.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#8 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
                • 334 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by tris 

Sorry, I was opening it with another program and they weren't coming through..

I'd like the 28 turquoise wrapped fans, but it depends on shipping. Would you be able to let me know how much shipping would be to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? If it's reasonable I'll totally take them all off of your hands.

O it's ok...Is there a postal code that I need?  I will check in the morning for you and let you know.

#9 dmkn77

dmkn77
                  • 164 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:43 PM

I too am interested in the fans, if the others back out. I will pay for shipping and probably take a few other items. But only if I get the fans, they are key! :D

#10 adales

adales
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 545 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

Sent you a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users