Sign in to follow this  
Tanya Marie

Wedding Leftovers for Sale!!!!

Hi Girls,

I must get rid of this stuff otherwise, I will be divorced before our 1 year anniversary LOL.  My husband wants the 3rd bedroom(AKA. the man cave) back! ;0) 

I accept pay-pal, check or money order.  I prefer pay-pal, if paying with check or money order, I will ship everything as soon as payment is received and cleared.  All items will be sold on first come first serve, please send me a PM if you are interested.The prices do not include shipping.  

For those that are unable to open attachments, please send me an PM with your email and I will email it to you.

Happy Shopping!!

Tanya

Sorry, I was opening it with another program and they weren't coming through..

I'd like the 28 turquoise wrapped fans, but it depends on shipping. Would you be able to let me know how much shipping would be to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? If it's reasonable I'll totally take them all off of your hands.

Originally Posted by tris View Post

Sorry, I was opening it with another program and they weren't coming through..

I'd like the 28 turquoise wrapped fans, but it depends on shipping. Would you be able to let me know how much shipping would be to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? If it's reasonable I'll totally take them all off of your hands.

O it's ok...Is there a postal code that I need?  I will check in the morning for you and let you know.

I too am interested in the fans, if the others back out. I will pay for shipping and probably take a few other items. But only if I get the fans, they are key! :D