Photo

Has anyone ordered suits for the groom and pants for the groomsmen from studio suits??

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 abbie32

abbie32
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone ordered suits and/or pants from studiosuits.com.  My FI was looking at ordering a linen or silk suit on there for our wedding.

Any suggestions, feedback, pics, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :-)

#2 Aumuller

Aumuller
    • 365 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

There's an entire thread about studiosuits on here with pics from people who have ordered it. Just do a quick search and you'll find it.

#3 abbie32

abbie32
      • 89 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:37 AM

Thanks! I'll try to find it.

#4 rpingree001

rpingree001
        • 264 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:57 AM

My fiance ordered a suit and pants for himself and all his groomsmen.  So far the reviews have been the pants fit everyone perfectly but the jacket needed a bit of tayloring.  Also, the colors were a little off from the picture (darker) but still a great product.  I would highly recommend them as the quality is great and the price is definitely right!

#5 krsmith

krsmith
          • 528 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

What about wrinkling? I know you can have them pressed at the resorts, but what about throughout the day? Has anyone that has gotten the linen suits noticed that after a while they are really wrinkly and look frumpy in pictures?

#6 abbie32

abbie32
            • 89 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

My FI ordered his suit from Studio Suits. It far exceeded my expectations. We both LOVE it!  He kept looking at himself in the mirror and thought he looked good. It was too funny! He looks great in it. It is a heavier linen fabric so I don't think it would wrinkle much at all. It looks great and he's going to order pants for his GM as well.

#7 shelbygirl

shelbygirl
              • 186 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

I order a suit for my FI and pants for best man on january 28th and they arrived TODAY Feb. 4!!! That is just crazy to me.  FI tried it on and it fits pretty well. I haven't had best man try his on yet.  I think I got the tropical beige.  I think it will look nice with my ivory dress.  Just waiting for the linen shirts to come in now:)  I will post pictures later.

#8 chanelo

chanelo
                • 106 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:00 PM

Hi shelby, is the quality of the suits good? I got the fabric samples and they seem realllllly light!!

#9 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
                  • 447 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by chanelo 

Hi shelby, is the quality of the suits good? I got the fabric samples and they seem realllllly light!!

Chanelo,

The suit is made of linen-it is supposed to be light! That is the whole reason why they are so great for DW! we made sure to get the pants lined and my fiance loves how light and breezy the suit is! :)

#10 chanelo

chanelo
                    • 106 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

ha ha Deannamarie!! I know they're supposed to be light but the linen was practically see through it was so fine! But i'm sure the boys will be happy with the lightweight fabric and i'll do what you did and get the trousers lined to save their modesty! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users