Photo

2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#231 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:24 AM

You can see more on the photographer's blog here: http://blog.colsongr...gement-session/

#232 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:48 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!  I'M on the blog now and your pictures are amazing and fund!  I feel the love.  Congrats

Originally Posted by queenoftheu 

You can see more on the photographer's blog here: http://blog.colsongr...gement-session/

#233 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:00 AM

wow, I love the idea, so creative! :)

#234 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
      • 87 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

Thanks! And Coconoir, yours are beautiful, too!

#235 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
        • 237 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

Your photos are fantastic!!!  It looks like it was a wonderful day!

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
          Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#236 kya101

kya101
          • 645 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

Very Beautiful Pics both of you... makes me wish we would have done engagement photos :( Love them!!!!

#237 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:42 AM

kya101,

Thanks a bunch...but know that it is never too late and if you are like me (on a budget) know that you will have a life time of taking photos with your hubby ;-)

Originally Posted by kya101 

Very Beautiful Pics both of you... makes me wish we would have done engagement photos :( Love them!!!!

#238 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
              • 87 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

It really was a wonderful day! And kya101, I would advise you to check out any sort of Groupon or Living Social program in your area. There's even a daily deal from Wedding Channel. A LOT of those coupons end up being photography sessions, so if you keep track, you could end up finding a way to get them done for less than $100!

For me, my fiance and I are just so forgetful of taking pictures, so we only had maybe 3 good pictures of the 2 of us together. We really wanted to take some special pictures to commemorate the occasion.

In other news, we have 4 hotel rooms booked for our wedding! Woo hoo! I know it's silly, but that's what makes me feel like this is actually happening :)

#239 jamieirene

jamieirene
                • 650 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:53 PM

It really was a wonderful day! And kya101, I would advise you to check out any sort of Groupon or Living Social program in your area. There's even a daily deal from Wedding Channel. A LOT of those coupons end up being photography sessions, so if you keep track, you could end up finding a way to get them done for less than $100!

For me, my fiance and I are just so forgetful of taking pictures, so we only had maybe 3 good pictures of the 2 of us together. We really wanted to take some special pictures to commemorate the occasion.

In other news, we have 4 hotel rooms booked for our wedding! Woo hoo! I know it's silly, but that's what makes me feel like this is actually happening :)

So exciting!!! I can't wait till my rates are available so everyone can start.booking!! We sent out our save the.dates today so.that was.exciting! Yay for.2012 brides!!!

#240 kya101

kya101
                  • 645 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

Thank you for the awesome advice, the really hard thing about photos for us is where we live. We live way up north at the end of the highway in a very small town that doesn't have a lot to offer and what it does is $$$ in this town. We have thought about getting them done in the city when we go, but we never have time :( We do have a family friend who is "playng" around thinking about doing the photographer thing so we were thinking about asking her for fun. Wait and see I guess. We are so the same in forgetting about pics of us, we have great pics of all our friends and family, but none of us. I'm more of the behind the camera girl :P  Thanks again though!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users