Photo

2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#231 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:21 AM

We got our engagement pictures back, and they turned out amazing! Operation: Classy Sombrero was a success!

Engagement Picture.png

#232 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
    • 87 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:24 AM

You can see more on the photographer's blog here: http://blog.colsongr...gement-session/

#233 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:48 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!  I'M on the blog now and your pictures are amazing and fund!  I feel the love.  Congrats

Originally Posted by queenoftheu 

You can see more on the photographer's blog here: http://blog.colsongr...gement-session/

#234 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:00 AM

wow, I love the idea, so creative! :)

#235 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
        • 87 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

Thanks! And Coconoir, yours are beautiful, too!

#236 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
          • 237 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

Your photos are fantastic!!!  It looks like it was a wonderful day!

Originally Posted by queenoftheu 

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
            Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
            Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#237 kya101

kya101
            • 645 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

Very Beautiful Pics both of you... makes me wish we would have done engagement photos :( Love them!!!!

#238 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:42 AM

kya101,

Thanks a bunch...but know that it is never too late and if you are like me (on a budget) know that you will have a life time of taking photos with your hubby ;-)

Originally Posted by kya101 

Very Beautiful Pics both of you... makes me wish we would have done engagement photos :( Love them!!!!

#239 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
                • 87 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

It really was a wonderful day! And kya101, I would advise you to check out any sort of Groupon or Living Social program in your area. There's even a daily deal from Wedding Channel. A LOT of those coupons end up being photography sessions, so if you keep track, you could end up finding a way to get them done for less than $100!

For me, my fiance and I are just so forgetful of taking pictures, so we only had maybe 3 good pictures of the 2 of us together. We really wanted to take some special pictures to commemorate the occasion.

In other news, we have 4 hotel rooms booked for our wedding! Woo hoo! I know it's silly, but that's what makes me feel like this is actually happening :)

#240 jamieirene

jamieirene
                  • 650 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:53 PM

It really was a wonderful day! And kya101, I would advise you to check out any sort of Groupon or Living Social program in your area. There's even a daily deal from Wedding Channel. A LOT of those coupons end up being photography sessions, so if you keep track, you could end up finding a way to get them done for less than $100!

For me, my fiance and I are just so forgetful of taking pictures, so we only had maybe 3 good pictures of the 2 of us together. We really wanted to take some special pictures to commemorate the occasion.

In other news, we have 4 hotel rooms booked for our wedding! Woo hoo! I know it's silly, but that's what makes me feel like this is actually happening :)

So exciting!!! I can't wait till my rates are available so everyone can start.booking!! We sent out our save the.dates today so.that was.exciting! Yay for.2012 brides!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users