• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#181 Sharon99

Sharon99
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:30 AM

Same here!

Originally Posted by JessicaP2012 

Welcome and Congratulations!! I was going to be a April 2012 Bride but now I'll be a May 2012 Bride :)

#182 kiwibride

kiwibride
    • 275 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:46 PM

Thanks Sharon!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Thanks and Congratulations! Hope you have a beautiful wedding!

#183 J-me

J-me
      • 398 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

Congrats!! I'm an April 2012 bride and with a 5pm ceremony, am also curious what time the sun sets. I've looked at Riviera Maya weather sites, but it's nice to hear from a fellow bride :) Have a wonderful time!

Originally Posted by kiwibride 

Hi Ladies,I am getting married in Cabo in 3 weeks time and my ceremony starts at 5.30pm.  I will let you all know what time the sun started to set when i get back. Good luck with all your planning and enjoy it!

#184 Ali12

Ali12
        • 216 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

We are getting married in April as well, and we are just trying to decide what time to have our ceremony at. What is the most common?? I have noticed lots at 530 but I worry that the sun will start to set so Im curious to hear what others say. 

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#185 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:12 AM

Congrats J-me!1

I'm a fellow April 2012 Bride.  Where are you getting married?  We are getting married at MP

Originally Posted by J-me 

Congrats!! I'm an April 2012 bride and with a 5pm ceremony, am also curious what time the sun sets. I've looked at Riviera Maya weather sites, but it's nice to hear from a fellow bride :) Have a wonderful time!

#186 joda

joda
            • 205 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:48 AM

I'm hoping to be a March 24, 2012 bride at 5 pm - just finalising the details!

#187 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
              • 244 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:32 AM

Hi ladies!! Some how I just came across this thread. My fiance and I are getting married on May 13, 2012 at Hacienda Tres Rios in the Riviera Maya! I am getting really excited but then I try to remind myself I have a little over a year to go still!

We haven't set a ceremony time yet but we are thinking 5-530. Our photographer recommended between 530-630 because the sun will be around until about 7pm that time of year.

How many people are you ladies expecting will attend you DW?

#188 nairay

nairay
                • 156 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:00 PM

My photographer said they change for Daylight Savings this weekend, so the sun will set around 7, 7:10 in April.  So there will be plenty of light, time for sunset pictures, and it won't be that hot (hopefully)!

#189 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

Welcome Samantha88k and Congrats

Hi ladies!! Some how I just came across this thread. My fiance and I are getting married on May 13, 2012 at Hacienda Tres Rios in the Riviera Maya! I am getting really excited but then I try to remind myself I have a little over a year to go still!

We haven't set a ceremony time yet but we are thinking 5-530. Our photographer recommended between 530-630 because the sun will be around until about 7pm that time of year.

How many people are you ladies expecting will attend you DW?

#190 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
                    • 244 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:53 AM

75 would be amazing!!! We are hoping for 30-35 because we tried to limit our guests to immediate family and close friends to keep it "fair" due to the differences in the size of our families. Soooo that means we are having a rather LARGE AHR. Yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users