2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#131 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:10 AM

delgadot,

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience, but we all know that companie vary in customer services is just insane.  Liz in known for her dealings with large groups and is simply just amazing.  I will send you her information.  I would suggest just calling her, telling her where you are and see who she recommends in your area (like insider trading lol). There is also a vendor on here Tammy Wright who set up a travel agency as well.  If we didnt have someone local then this would have been our next route. 

I'll PM you.  Hope you have success that way.

Originally Posted by delgadot 

Hey coconoir1908-

Thank you so much for responding. I am actually going to be down there this Sunday to get my ring sized at the jeweler LOL  But generally the Gallery is pretty far for us...but its funny because I was thinking about going with Liberty Travel there is one in the Willow Grove mall right where I live but I recently did not have a great experience with one of the agents that works there. (Long story short my friend is getting marrided in Punta Cana this June so I called her travel agent at Liberty to book, the agent first took almost 2 whole days to get back to me with quotes then she could not meet with me for another two days so by the time we actually met the rates had gone up!! I was pissed! I just think that particluar agent takes on more then she can handle) So I wish there was a way I could get info on each agent that works there so I could pick one...I tried googling for reviews and came up empty. I know you said you guys have been using your agent for years so years ago how did you decide to use her? I feel like if I call Liberty Travel and tell them what I want to do they will assign me to who ever is available at the time of my call. Thank you so much for responding I really appreciate it:)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hi delgadot,

We are using Liz from Liberty Travel/Gallery Market East.  My FI have used her for years so we decided to stay local!  If you want I will PM your info to her.

Quote:

For all of the ladies who live in Philadelphia or near Philadelphia: Who are you guys using for your travel agent? I am having a really hard time finding a good agent....Any feedback would be great!! Thanks! 

#132 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

I agree...such a dumb feature on this site! I can't open anything :(

Originally Posted by spaterson 

I hate that we can't open attachments or post anything for a while. I need to get busy!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

Quote:
      Originally Posted by spaterson 

Hey! I just got engaged two weeks ago so will be joining all of you 2012 brides!!! My fiancee and I are looking at the Dominican Republic. I think I've narrowed it down to two but it's so hard to pick!!!

Congrats - you will LOVE This site. It is so helpful. I am working my way up to 150 posts so I can open up attachments. I cant wait :)

#133 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

I too am having a hard time with finding a travel agent. I have heard good & bad about Liberty Travel but I guess it depends on who your agent is.

coconoir1908 would you mind sending me Liz's info please? Thanks!

Hi delgadot,

We are using Liz from Liberty Travel/Gallery Market East.  My FI have used her for years so we decided to stay local!  If you want I will PM your info to her.

Quote:

For all of the ladies who live in Philadelphia or near Philadelphia: Who are you guys using for your travel agent? I am having a really hard time finding a good agent....Any feedback would be great!! Thanks! 

#134 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

No problem I'll send you a PM

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

I too am having a hard time with finding a travel agent. I have heard good & bad about Liberty Travel but I guess it depends on who your agent is.

coconoir1908 would you mind sending me Liz's info please? Thanks!

Quote:

Hi delgadot,

Quote:

#135 perry1217

perry1217
          • 355 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

Ladies, I went with a TA from this site (Teresa Stauring) and she is absolutely fantastic!  So prompt and quick with her responses, and beyond patient!!!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#136 delgadot

delgadot
            • 284 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hey Philadelphia Brides,

You guys may know already but just in case The Philadelphia Bridal Show at the Radisson Valley Forge is this Sunday, February 20, 2011 from 12-4pm and it's free! You just have to sign up online and register for tickets because there is a runway show of bridal gowns that you need tickets for!

#137 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:51 AM

Wow! Thanks for the info. I am going to look into this!

Hey Philadelphia Brides,

You guys may know already but just in case The Philadelphia Bridal Show at the Radisson Valley Forge is this Sunday, February 20, 2011 from 12-4pm and it's free! You just have to sign up online and register for tickets because there is a runway show of bridal gowns that you need tickets for!

#138 Futureride

Futureride
                • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

Congrats! Have fun planning....

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#139 Futureride

Futureride
                  • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

I'am as well is using someone from Liberty Travel in Baltimore from the groups department. Her name is Jamie Levin, 800-992-0509 ext 3282. She's ok!

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#140 delgadot

delgadot
                    • 284 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:52 AM

Well so far I have not been getting anywhere with Liberty Travel. I have now contacted a second agent on Wednesday morning at 9 am and she told me to give her 1-2 days to get back to me with some group rates...well it is now Monday and I have still not heard from her!! Urgh....This is so frustrating!! Sorry ladies I am just venting!!

Back to Newbies!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users