Sign in to follow this  
780chick

2012 Bride

Hey there!  Congrats!!!  Yes, our date is January 6th, 2012 (Little Christmas!) and I can't believe how quickly time is flying!!  My FI proposed in July, and those 5 months since were gone in a blink of an eye. I am actually getting ready to send out my STDs in a couple weeks, and our wedding website is almost ready to go!  Haven't started any DIY projects - you are way ahead of me!! 

We are having our ceremony at Playacar Palace on 1-6-12, and then our AHR 1-13-12.  I'm just waiting patiently for my e-mail back to confirm my date request.  So exciting!  Have you started to book yet?

Yes I have been trying to reach my wedding coordinator for a few weeks now. I sure hope she gets back to me soon!

Congrats! You must be relieved to have it booked!

Congrats and happy planning!

Hi there,

we have chosen May 2012. I'm just starting to browse and do research. How do you go about choosing a good wedding planner? Through travel agency or directly with the resort?

Thanks!

I would ask the resort for a referal. That is really your best bet. Don't venture out on your own on that one.

Originally Posted by papertaco View Post

Hi there,

we have chosen May 2012. I'm just starting to browse and do research. How do you go about choosing a good wedding planner? Through travel agency or directly with the resort?

Thanks!

Congrats! We are planning for November 6, 2012 it seems so far away but time will fly! I started using this website two days after we got engaged along with tripadvisor. Good luck with everything.