Sign in to follow this  
780chick

2012 Bride

Thanks girl!!!  And another Philly area bride, I see!  Heyyyyy!  The colors are fun!  Maybe try looking online at some inspiration boards.  And who cares if your cousin used turquoise too!  You'll be making this YOUR day in so many other ways, I'm sure no one will even notice.

Originally Posted by delgadot View Post

Perry1217 that dress is perfect for a beach wedding! I think you did a good job!

You girls are making me so excited to go dress shopping but I have told myself that I will wait until September just because I am so indecisive about everything its pathetic!! I am struggling with colors at the moment. I liked purple and lime green then one of my friends said they look like Barney colors so now I am thinking lime green and turquoise but my cousin used turquoise for her destination wedding back in 2008!! So I am so confused!! and oh the FI said pink is not an option LOL

Yay!!! Philly is in the House!! LOL

Thanks for your kind words!!! I needed to hear that!

Originally Posted by perry1217 View Post

Thanks girl!!!  And another Philly area bride, I see!  Heyyyyy!  The colors are fun!  Maybe try looking online at some inspiration boards.  And who cares if your cousin used turquoise too!  You'll be making this YOUR day in so many other ways, I'm sure no one will even notice.

Quote:

Perry1217 that dress is perfect for a beach wedding! I think you did a good job!

You girls are making me so excited to go dress shopping but I have told myself that I will wait until September just because I am so indecisive about everything its pathetic!! I am struggling with colors at the moment. I liked purple and lime green then one of my friends said they look like Barney colors so now I am thinking lime green and turquoise but my cousin used turquoise for her destination wedding back in 2008!! So I am so confused!! and oh the FI said pink is not an option LOL

Perry your dress is beautiful!! Perfect for the beach.

I keep looking at this forum & keep changing my mind on what style dress I want! Ugh! They are all gorgeous!

"Philly in the house" LOL!!

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Sharon99,

I hear you, the dresses are dynamic.  I started gathering pictures and doing research of what I want but between loosing weight and gathering more folks, its safe for me to wait until late summer to begin my search ;-) 

Philly Philly ;-)

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Perry your dress is beautiful!! Perfect for the beach.

I keep looking at this forum & keep changing my mind on what style dress I want! Ugh! They are all gorgeous!

"Philly in the house" LOL!!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

perry:

I love your dress! Who is the designer?

Jana:  I would love to see pictures when you do your site visit.  I have not decided on a resort yet, I am torn between the Palace Resorts and the Dreams resorts, so if you go to any additional Dreams or any Palace resorts, please let me know!  I would love to see all the pictures you take on your site visit, as I am a very visual person! I hope you have fun!!! :)

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

Hi Girls,

I haven't been on her for at least a month! I have a heck of alot of catching up to do. Hmmmm our wedding is April 6, 2012 at Dreams Cancun! I can't wait! We are leaving for our site visit in 8 weeks. I will take a ton of pictures of that resort. If any of you girls are getting married in Cancun, I would be willing to hit up any of the other resorts and take pics for you girls. Just let me know and I will hit the strip with my camera. I'll just tell them I need to tour their resort for potential brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kya101 View Post

How many 2012 brides wish they were going somewhere hot and sunny this year???? I sure know that I do!!!! I have to keep reminding myself less than a year now!!!!

Hey! I just got engaged two weeks ago so will be joining all of you 2012 brides!!! My fiancee and I are looking at the Dominican Republic. I think I've narrowed it down to two but it's so hard to pick!!!

Yay.... welcome1.gif spaterson! 

Originally Posted by spaterson View Post

Hey! I just got engaged two weeks ago so will be joining all of you 2012 brides!!! My fiancee and I are looking at the Dominican Republic. I think I've narrowed it down to two but it's so hard to pick!!!