TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsgirl
That slide show is so beautiful! Does anyone know whose it is or how they had it done? Does the EDR have a photographer that does pics/slideshow like that, or did they get the digital pics and then just make a slide show?
I'm just starting to plan my wedding for june 08 at the EDR but we're having a big reception when we get home and I wanted to play a slide show like that for everyone that wasn't at the wedding.....Any ideas, please let me know:) Thanks soooo much!!!
that slideshow was done by one of our members, Leigh Miller Profile

she does amazing work...el dorado has a policy that if you want to bring your own photographer, they will have to stay at the resort as a guest...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#32 laur8199

laur8199
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:54 PM

those pictures are beautiful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users