Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

El Dorado Royale Wedding Slide show!

Recommended Posts

Carol,

It is adults only, it is also where Ryan and I will honeymoon. They have these swim up cassita rooms where you actually just step out of your patio door and right into a lazy man river of sorts, for every few cassitas you have your own personal swim up bartender/pool. These are the more expensive rooms but we are going to splurge, they sound to good to pass up. I have only read awesome reviews on this hotel and the cassitas specifically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolj View Post
What great pictures, and they look like they're having a great time!

I think the El Dorado Royale is adults only, right? So it wouldn't work for our wedding, but it looks like it would make a great honeymoon spot!
i think it would be an amazing honeymmon spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19 View Post
They have these swim up cassita rooms where you actually just step out of your patio door and right into a lazy man river of sorts, for every few cassitas you have your own personal swim up bartender/pool. These are the more expensive rooms but we are going to splurge, they sound to good to pass up. I have only read awesome reviews on this hotel and the cassitas specifically.
Yeah, it was the casitas that sold me! How cool is that?

It snowed yesterday and today - I want to go now!smile125.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carol,

Its pretty damn cold here to. Ofcourse i suppose maybe not as cold as Michigan. Yup dreams of cassitas are going to have to get me through the winter I think. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolj View Post
Yeah, it was the casitas that sold me! How cool is that?

It snowed yesterday and today - I want to go now!smile125.gif
Hi Carol, where are you at in Michigan? I'm in Lansing and yes, it is very cold!smile125.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Hi Carol, where are you at in Michigan? I'm in Lansing and yes, it is very cold!smile125.gif
I'm in Waterford. Not too far!

We just did a quick mini-vacation to Disneyland this past weekend (decided to go Tuesday night, left Saturday.) It was in the 80's and 90's, and sunny. I didn't want to come back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Jackie..I viewed this slideshow again (its so beautiful) and than the site redirected me to a blog did you get this? well i thought it was really cool they started this thing called "Trash the Dress" and it's pretty much day after wedding photos on the beach, hot steamy pics....I just thought it was a great idea and I liked their explanation

 

"Go ahead, you know you want to. Trash it. Get it dirty. Get it wet. Roll around in the mud. Drench it in the ocean. Totally trash it.

Why? … Why not? Youâ€ve made a commitment to your husband. Heâ€s your one and only. Youâ€ll never need it again. Trust me, your daughter wonâ€t wear it in 20-30 years. So you have two choices:

1) Suffocate it in plastic and throw it in a closet

2) Show your husband how commited you are by trashing the dress, and get some great fun pictures while you do it!

Then after you do it- send the pictures to us to publish for all the world to see. What are you waiting on? Call one of the trusted photographers on this page or find one you trust and go trash the dress! "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds like it would make for some really great pics. Hmmm, but that eliminates any selling of the dress after the wedding. That was going to be one of my justifications in buying a desinger gown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ya i was thinking buy ur beautiful designer wedding dress and than just buy a simple white cheap dress and do those pics...well that's just me sry I just fell in love with the pics and i get a little too excited when it comes 2 photos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
ya i was thinking buy ur beautiful designer wedding dress and than just buy a simple white cheap dress and do those pics...well that's just me sry I just fell in love with the pics and i get a little too excited when it comes 2 photos

I just looked at the blog. HOW COOL!!! and ofcourse (sometimes my head is in the clouds) just buy another nice white dress. I just e-mailed leigh, to see about prices and packages. It said on the blog that wedding weekends start at 3300 or 3700 something like that. I'm sure I would have to pay extra for traveling fee. I cant wait to hear back from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×