El Dorado Royale Wedding Slide show!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:52 PM

Hey Riviera girls,
    just found a slideshow of a wedding at the El Dorado Royale. Sometimes the actual slideshow stops to reload and then continues again, but if you dont feel like waiting for that you can just click the icon down on the right bottom corner that says order pictures and view each picture one at a time. Some of the shots give a good idea of what a wedding would look like there. The slide show is awesome though played to Van Morrison, how sweet,
    Here is the link:
    http://www.leighmill...._nate_wedding/
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#2 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:07 PM

Thanks for sharing Jackie the slideshow is awesome, before I picked cabo I was debating on having my wedding at el dorado heard really great things bout it

#3 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:09 PM

I cant believe how pretty it is. We want to honeymoon there. Ryan took one look at the resorts website and said, to be exact, "screw the wedding lets go straight to the honemoon". Ha, he wishes.

#4 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
        • 1,188 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:25 PM

AMAZING pictures and it looks like this was a really fun wedding...WHERE IS THIS PLACE? How far is it away from Cabo. I know it sounds silly but we didn't look anywhere else after we went to Cabo - we knew it would be great for our wedding! BUT this could be a great place to visit or go for the honneymoon! TELL ME MORE!
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
          http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
          AMAZING pictures and it looks like this was a really fun wedding...WHERE IS THIS PLACE? How far is it away from Cabo. I know it sounds silly but we didn't look anywhere else after we went to Cabo - we knew it would be great for our wedding! BUT this could be a great place to visit or go for the honneymoon! TELL ME MORE!
          it is not close to cabo, it is in the riviera maya (cancun side)..i just booked some friends there on a week long trip...they have these awesome casitas with outdoor showers and a swimming lagoon right out your door.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:43 PM

Sarah, its on the Carribbean side of Mexico, if you can make the travel over for the honemoon it looks amazing. Check out the swim up Cassitas. This is where Ryan and I want to honeymoon. I read a report on Tripadvisor and the women said they never even checked out any of the big pools because their room opened up into a small pool that was shared by a few other cassita rooms with their own personal swim up bar/bartender. Um hello can you say ROMANTIC. Here is the resorts website link.

http://www.eldorados...royale/?Lang=EN

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:46 PM

jackie, great slideshow!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
            • 550 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
            • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
            • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:08 PM

Great slideshow - they look so happy....
            Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
            June 23, 2007
            Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
            Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:13 PM

That looks like such a beautiful setting!

#10 carolj

carolj
              • 19 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:45 PM

What great pictures, and they look like they're having a great time!

I think the El Dorado Royale is adults only, right? So it wouldn't work for our wedding, but it looks like it would make a great honeymoon spot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users