Wedding Jewelry

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#81 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:56 AM

Hi astef,

You could really go either way with this dress since it does have detail but if you keep within a similar scheme of beading, you could potentially go bold (if you have very petite earrings). If you're going for more of a large earring, I would suggest ditching the necklace since you wouldn't want the two competing with one another. A bare sexy neckline never hurts :) It's really whatever you prefer. If you're used to wearing a necklace it might be nice to have one for the big day. You have more flexibility with your neckline than I did with a one shoulder gown, so the possibilities and combinations are great! 

#82 astef

astef
    • 161 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:20 AM

Thank you for the input... I can't wait to see my dress again so I can make the final decision!

One more question... this is the dress my bridesmaids are wearing. With this one shoulder strap, do you ladies think we should do a necklace or not?? I'm so bad with style trends and all that... Thanks again!!

bridesmaid dress.jpg

Alex & Michael, April 23rd 2012

Jellyfish Restaurant, Punta Cana

Melia Caribe Tropical Resort

#83 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
      • 270 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

I just ordered my earrings and bracelet for the ceremony from Bella Bleu.  I'm not much for jewelry so this took me forever to pick out but I think it works perfect.  Simple and classic. 

What is everyone else wearing???

Earrings.jpgBracelet.jpg

This is totally gorgeous. Thanks for the tip on Bella bleu!

Holly

#84 Fired Up B2B

Fired Up B2B
        • Site Supporter
        • 34 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

Hi Astef!

I'm having the same dilema as my girls are also wearing a one shoulder strap dress. I'm leaning towards earrings & a bracelet and not wearing a necklace however I'd also love to hear other ppls opinions/suggestions :)

Originally Posted by astef 

Thank you for the input... I can't wait to see my dress again so I can make the final decision!

One more question... this is the dress my bridesmaids are wearing. With this one shoulder strap, do you ladies think we should do a necklace or not?? I'm so bad with style trends and all that... Thanks again!!

bridesmaid dress.jpg

#85 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

When i wear one shoulder dresses, I usually skip necklace and go for big earrings and chunky bracelet...

Originally Posted by Fired Up B2B 

Hi Astef!

I'm having the same dilema as my girls are also wearing a one shoulder strap dress. I'm leaning towards earrings & a bracelet and not wearing a necklace however I'd also love to hear other ppls opinions/suggestions :)

#86 astef

astef
            • 161 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:24 AM

Thanks again! Sorry for all the questions but I don't have anyone else to ask because I want to keep the jewellery a secret from the bridesmaids, lol :)

I am trying to figure out a way to differentiate my MOH from the rest of the girls as they are wearing the same dresses and shoes. I thought jewellery might be a good way, but do you ladies think that they should all be same style or are these okay???

MOH Jewellery:

MOH.jpg

Bridesmaid Jewellery:

Bridesmaid.jpg

Are these too different?? Will it look weird? Should the bridesmaids go for something like this instead?

bridesmaid2.jpg

Opinions please, thank you!!!!

- Alex

Alex & Michael, April 23rd 2012

Jellyfish Restaurant, Punta Cana

Melia Caribe Tropical Resort

#87 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

I would go for something bigger for you MOH and smaller for your BMs. It works in my head that way lol. Also depends on their personal styles. Maybe go for a necklace for MOH and single pearl pendant for BMs?

Thanks again! Sorry for all the questions but I don't have anyone else to ask because I want to keep the jewellery a secret from the bridesmaids, lol :)

I am trying to figure out a way to differentiate my MOH from the rest of the girls as they are wearing the same dresses and shoes. I thought jewellery might be a good way, but do you ladies think that they should all be same style or are these okay???

MOH Jewellery:

MOH.jpg

Bridesmaid Jewellery:

Bridesmaid.jpg

Are these too different?? Will it look weird? Should the bridesmaids go for something like this instead?

bridesmaid2.jpg

- Alex

#88 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

Hey Ladies!

I just wanted to let you know I have a sale on my caribbeanseanecklace2.jpg

caribbeanseanecklace4.jpg

Here's the Paypal Link if you're interested! 

#89 Tiffanya21

Tiffanya21
                  • 96 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

If it were me, I would probably go with the pearls for the other bridesmaids too. I think the first and third picture look good together, but I am a little iffy about the first and the second. I am sure whatever you decide will look just great! :)

MOH Jewellery:

MOH.jpg

Bridesmaid Jewellery:

Bridesmaid.jpg

bridesmaid2.jpg

- Alex

#90 Tiffanya21

Tiffanya21
                    • 96 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a chunky bracelet with marquise in it? I have looked all over and I can't find anything flashy and reasonably priced. I looked on etsy, but I keep getting the same results... I also looked through this thread and all the different websites and found nothing. :( If anyone has any suggestions, it would be so helpful.

Thanks ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users