Photo

Wedding Jewelry

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#31 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
  • 899 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:07 PM

Speedy130, her name is maylui.  She was great to work with.  I had ordered a set that was just too much for my dress, so I sent her pics of something I thought would work (since the rhinestones are on the side) and she made this up for me.  She also gave me options on the earrings I wanted to pick for it.  :o

#32 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

My FI hates pearls so I'm trying to find some nice jewellry but am having a hard time.  I have searched etsy but can't seem to find anything I like.  Does anyone have any suggestions??

#33 kris9685

kris9685
    • 173 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

These are all beautiful. I am hoping to have a good friend's mom make my jewlery. She does some amazing work with fresh water pearls as well as other stones. Here is her website: http://www.handcraft...anedesigns.com/

#34 StThomas2011

StThomas2011
      • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:58 PM

I found this right hand ring before my wedding and I had the center diamond set into it.  Not necessarily for my wedding, but I ended up wearing it on my big day!  I just think it's beautiful and I get so many compliments on it!  My photographer loved it as well and insisted on taking a picture of it!

DSC_3836.JPG

I got married on St. Thomas and they have a traditional "Hook Bracelet" that is sold all over the Virgin Islands and I also wore that on my wedding day.

DSC_3837.JPG

#35 PeterPevensie

PeterPevensie
        • 24 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

This is really nice post. Nice picture of a beautiful jewelry. It is a remarkably design by a jewelry designer.  I am getting married next year and I'm slowly planning it so I won't get stress out. These earrings would look so great with the dress I had in mind. Thanks for sharing this informative post.

#36 GrandCayBride

GrandCayBride
          • 36 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:01 AM

This is a bracelet that I ordered................looks similar to the belt that I am adding to my dress  I found it at perfectdetails.com.......

I am not wearing a necklace.....sweetheart neckline, but found several pairs of earrings at Neiman Marcus that compliment this that I bought and will try on with my dress to decide upon  :)  If anyone has seen any earrings  that would go with this.......please let me know.  :)  Thanks!!!!

bracelet.bmp

#37 bride3183

bride3183
            • 173 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:54 AM

I love this ring!  Where did you find it?

Originally Posted by amys325 

I found this right hand ring before my wedding and I had the center diamond set into it.  Not necessarily for my wedding, but I ended up wearing it on my big day!  I just think it's beautiful and I get so many compliments on it!  My photographer loved it as well and insisted on taking a picture of it!

DSC_3836.JPG

I got married on St. Thomas and they have a traditional "Hook Bracelet" that is sold all over the Virgin Islands and I also wore that on my wedding day.

DSC_3837.JPG

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#38 Pinky

Pinky
              • 134 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:06 AM

I found this at Meritline that I'm going to order:

http://www.meritline...---p-42362.aspx

I've ordered several items from them before, including this:

http://www.meritline...---p-52605.aspx

And I've always been pleasantly surprised how nice they are for the money.

#39 skp1

skp1
                • 405 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:20 AM

I got my jewelry at Nordstrom - it's by Nadri.  You can't see it very well in the picture but it looks perfect with my dress. 

Nadri 'Poesia' Crystal NecklaceNadri Cubic Zirconia Drop Earrings 

Nadri Cubic Zirconia Drop EarringsNadri 'Poesia' Crystal Necklace

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#40 jwilson

jwilson
                  • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

Here are my picks. I wanted something classic yet updated so I opted for pearls and cubic zirconia.

e-2948.jpgb-602-.jpg

n-602.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users