Wedding Jewelry

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#101 coquine

coquine
  • 236 posts
  • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

I finally found my bracelet  to match my earrings and necklace. 

I was never able to wear any bracelets because they were all too big. I had this custom made. 

Bracelet 002.jpg

Bracelet 003.jpg

#102 heavenone

heavenone
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

I ordered a pair of earrings that I saw in Destination Weddings mag right after I got engaged. They were stuck in my mind so I finally just pulled the trigger. Hopefully they'll arrive in time for next dress fitting so I can see everything together. I also got the matching bracelet and plan to wear a necklace that my FI gave me on our first trip together (he says i never wear the jewelry he buys me!) - I just hope it's not too much!

kendrascott-earrings.jpg

kendrascott-bracelet.jpg

#103 heavenone

heavenone
    • 169 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

Juuuust kidding! The jewelry arrived, it's a no go. I really liked the idea of bringing in color with my jewelry but oh well. I tried them on at my dress fitting at Kleinfelds (where they tape Say Yes To The Dress) and they were definitely too much.  

Luckily they have a good jewelry section at KF so I was able to try on jewelry with my dress. Vera picked these ones out for me (below). They're totally different than what I thought I wanted but she was right- they were perfect for the dress, they compliment my ring and they didn't distract people from looking at me. She says she's always right. ;)

IMG_0263.JPG

#104 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:14 PM

You can't argue with Vera!!! 

Originally Posted by heavenone 

Juuuust kidding! The jewelry arrived, it's a no go. I really liked the idea of bringing in color with my jewelry but oh well. I tried them on at my dress fitting at Kleinfelds (where they tape Say Yes To The Dress) and they were definitely too much.  

Luckily they have a good jewelry section at KF so I was able to try on jewelry with my dress. Vera picked these ones out for me (below). They're totally different than what I thought I wanted but she was right- they were perfect for the dress, they compliment my ring and they didn't distract people from looking at me. She says she's always right. ;)

IMG_0263.JPG

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#105 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:11 AM

You could always go with clear or iridescent Swarovski crystals and pearls (or even just the crystals that will catch the light). If you're interested in something like the chandelier-style, maybe something like these:

"Floating Bougainvillea in Bridal White & Swarovski Crystal" - could also be customized in a soft gold to compliment the gold detail in your bracelet:

I am trying to figure out what I should wear for earrings with my bracelet.  I'm going to have a flower in my hair and my dress ties up around my neck in a bow, so I don't want the earrings to be too much.  Here is a picture of my bracelet. Any suggestions??

mybracelet.jpg

#106 jhonlarry12

jhonlarry12
        • Banned
        • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:43 AM

awesome  collection loved the ear ring's ..  thanks for sharing!!

Gift to Pakistan

#107 amitksharma

amitksharma
          • Banned
          • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:59 AM

The necklace is looking very beautiful. do you want to buy this type of collection Online.

Women Salwar Kameez

#108 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
            • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

Very pretty!  Love the pearls!

#109 leungbobe

leungbobe
              • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:03 AM

very beauty.. I love pearls.

#110 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

I loved how a recent bride wore this turquoise necklace for her reception and TTD. Nothing like a POP of color against the ivory dress!

RedIbyChelsea

RedIbyChelsea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users