Personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments - where to find?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AngMarie113

• 23 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:12 AM

We will be having a December wedding (2011).  I'm thinking of a personalized christmas tree ornament as our gift to our family and close friends.  I havent been able to find really nice, expensive looking, ornaments.  Does anyone know where to find these?  I've checked some websites but they have a cartoonish, cheap look to them.  Please help!!  Thanks so much~

#2 danielle6680

• 40 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:21 AM

Have you tried etsy.com?  I was able to purchase cute pear ornaments that say "the perfect pair"  They are personalized, cute and inexpensive.  I don't know that I would classify them as expensive looking, but I love them.  We purchased them for all of the women attending the wedding.  There were a lot of options on etsy.

In case you're interested, the shop I ordered from was Cyndesminis.  She also has a website: http://www.cyndesmin...favorspage.html

Oh, and the best part, is that they were done in just a couple of days.  Our wedding is December 4, 2010 and I just ordered last week.  You're really ahead of the game

Doug and Danielle ~ December 4, 2010

#3 chell44

• 202 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

A bride on here did DIY sand dollar ornaments, I think they are so cute, there under the DIY forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users