Sign in to follow this  
Spazdoodles

A Noob that could use some help understanding subscriptions ;)

Hi all! I signed up for this board a few months ago but didn't start posting and getting very active until earlier this week. I found a few posts I wanted to refer back to in the DIY section so I subscribed to them. When I went back to look at my subscriptions yesterday there were the few threads I subscribed to and nothing else. But today when I clicked on my sbscriptions it showed every post I've ever commented on and I can't find the ones I wanted to remember. I clicked on the box that says "Subscriptions only" but that just un-checks it and shows every post on the forums (inlcuding ones I've never commented on). Is there any way to get my subscription page to only show the threads I actually subscribed to instead of every one I've commented on? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Thanks Tammy. I did read through that before posting but it didn't really answer my question. I know how to edit my subscriptions. I just don't understand why I am subscribed to every single post I've ever commented on without clicking the subscribe button. Thanks for your help though. I'll just play around and delete them all one by one. Thanks!

Hey

The reason you are subscribed to each and every one is because under the reply box there is a question that says: 

Get notified when others reply?    It is usually set to Daily Digest... 

if you click the drop down, it will give you more options... 

So, if you didn't change a thing, and clicked on submit, then you are already subscribed without even realizing it! 

Hope this helps!