Photo

A Noob that could use some help understanding subscriptions ;)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Spazdoodles

Spazdoodles
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

Hi all! I signed up for this board a few months ago but didn't start posting and getting very active until earlier this week. I found a few posts I wanted to refer back to in the DIY section so I subscribed to them. When I went back to look at my subscriptions yesterday there were the few threads I subscribed to and nothing else. But today when I clicked on my sbscriptions it showed every post I've ever commented on and I can't find the ones I wanted to remember. I clicked on the box that says "Subscriptions only" but that just un-checks it and shows every post on the forums (inlcuding ones I've never commented on). Is there any way to get my subscription page to only show the threads I actually subscribed to instead of every one I've commented on? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

go and edit your subscriptions either with the "subscription" tab on the top right hand part of the page or through "my profile".

you might want to reference this thread with some FAQ info

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Spazdoodles

Spazdoodles
    • 159 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

Thanks Tammy. I did read through that before posting but it didn't really answer my question. I know how to edit my subscriptions. I just don't understand why I am subscribed to every single post I've ever commented on without clicking the subscribe button. Thanks for your help though. I'll just play around and delete them all one by one. Thanks!

#4 tgallo

tgallo
      • 150 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

Hey

The reason you are subscribed to each and every one is because under the reply box there is a question that says: 

Get notified when others reply?    It is usually set to Daily Digest... 

if you click the drop down, it will give you more options... 

So, if you didn't change a thing, and clicked on submit, then you are already subscribed without even realizing it! 

Hope this helps! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users