Wanted: OOT Bags and Accessories!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cgeris

cgeris
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

Hello ladies!

I am getting married at Moon Palace 2/19/11 -- I am starting my search for all the fun stuff to give the guests :)

I'm looking for approx 20 OOT bags to give my guests...I'd prefer they all be similar but I'm not that picky.  If you have any left over misc items that go in the OOT bags (aloe vera, sunblock, bath poofs, lanyards/plastic card holders, beach themed things, etc) please let me know! I'm looking for all of the above!

I will continue to search everyone's threads as well!

#2 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
    • 334 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by cgeris 

Hello ladies!

I am getting married at Moon Palace 2/19/11 -- I am starting my search for all the fun stuff to give the guests :)

I'm looking for approx 20 OOT bags to give my guests...I'd prefer they all be similar but I'm not that picky.  If you have any left over misc items that go in the OOT bags (aloe vera, sunblock, bath poofs, lanyards/plastic card holders, beach themed things, etc) please let me know! I'm looking for all of the above!

I will continue to search everyone's threads as well!

I have a bunch of stuff leftover from my wedding in October.  I haven't gotten around to posting everything but I will shortly...if you send me an email to tanya_armenti@yahoo.com I will email you first with everything that I have left. 

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#3 natalie7

natalie7
      • Site Supporter
      • 298 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:17 AM

I have left over stuff too... please email me if you are interested.

nbrittell@hotmail.com

Natalie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users