#24 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:28 PM

Great work Sergio, I just spent the last 30 minutes watching your slideshows... WOW!!

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

#25 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

welcome sergio..your work is awesome and matt and sol are lucky to have you shoot there wedding...!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#26 TracyK

• 206 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

Welcome, Sergio! I watched a couple of your slide shows, beautiful work! I really like your style of photography. There is such a mysterious, sexy tone to your pictures, love it!!

#27 Lizzy

• 501 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:16 PM

Bienvenidos Sergio. Glad you joined us!
            For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#28 SERGIO

• 14 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:16 AM

Thanks Akh! I see that Leigh shot your wedding, she is awesome. She is a good friend of mine.

Thanks Angie.

Thanks Lizz. That wedding with Matt was quite an experience!

Thanks PaulaV

Thanks Morgan. I heart veils!

Thanks Starchild. I am very happy to be here.

Amyh, thanks. This is a very cool jungle.

Thanks Fannie

Thanks Beachbride

Elizabeth!!! So good to see you here. You are an amazing photographer. I hope I get a chance to meet you in person one day.

Thanks Raeka. It will be my pleasure to post some work.

Thanks host. Sol and Matt are wonderful, wonderful people. Sol is the Mexican Queen of wedding photography and together with Matt; they are one of the best wedding photography teams in the world. I look forward to photographing their wedding. It's a little bit nerve wracking, but they are good friends and I know I will feel much better after the first shot. Congratulations on your baby, that graphic is very cute.

Thanks Pyrenese. Nobody has ever called my photography mysterious with a sexy tone. I love it!! Thanks.

Thanks Lizzy. I am glad to join this forum very much.
              Dream as if you will live forever; live as if you will die tomorrow. -- James Dean

#29 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

yay sergios here!!! of course you ladies have already checked out his work and can see how amazingly talented he is! and hes a great guy. and totally fun to be around.

last time i was with him we were stuck in traffic (riccis was with us too!) in vegas and this guy was mad at the guy in the car in front of him and he just got out walked up to the car and punched the guy in the face! it was wild.

nice to see you here sergio :) hope to see you soon.

#30 SERGIO

• 14 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

Hi Leigh!! Thanks for that. I love your passion for the profession and your work is unbelievable!! Your brides are very lucky to have you as their photographer.

About that guy that got punched out. I think that the guy that hit him was actually in front of him. I would've loved to know the rest of the story.
                  Dream as if you will live forever; live as if you will die tomorrow. -- James Dean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users