• 181 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:46 PM

Earlier is always better than later.

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
    April 2012

#22 jamieirene

• 650 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

We bought ours last thursday and we are not getting married until july 28th 2012! : )

#23 harkatea

• 161 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:51 AM

Personally, I want to get that step out of the way as soon as possible, but we're also going short engagement (engagement: soon, wedding: 9/3/11)

#24 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:52 AM

I bought mine already but FI hasnt bought his yet.  We decided to buy mine as I knew exactly what I wanted and found it on 50% sale at the store, we had the money and thought might as well buy it now then wait till its not on sale.  We saved ourselves over $400 dollars.  FI knows what he wants but we are just waiting until hopefully it will go on sale soon!  I don't think there is a set time to buy it.

#25 ChristianaAnderson

• 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:04 AM

Hi Stephanie, 
          Its always advisable to buy the wedding rings only after you have done a proper research and you are sure that you are getting the ring at the best price. 
          Well, I purchased my wedding bands 6 months before my wedding and after a thorough research. 
          After seen wedding ring pictures of other people, I got tempted to post mine... oops ...
          Have a good day!

Edited by ChristianaAnderson, 16 July 2015 - 01:10 AM.

#26 theshakeel009

• 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:38 AM

When you wedding should be around the corner thats the best time to buying the bands. Well i know someone who are too good in they can manage your whole wedding venue. They are work as Malik Event Organizer.

#27 tpenner

• 29 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:34 PM

My fiance decided to buy mine when he got my engagement ring. Our wedding is Dec and he would like a custom ring so I'm letting him pick a couple designs and I'll pick one that I want.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users