Photo

Rental price on chuppas?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 trimartin

trimartin
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:03 AM

I am trying to compose a approximate budget so that I can decide on what we can and can not afford to do for our guests, bring a photographer, etc.  Has anyone recently rented a chuppa w/flowers or linen/organza that could give me an approximate price on it?  I haven't been able to get any flower companies in maui to call me back regarding them and let's just say pricing has been kind of difficult with my planner since I'm a little ways out on the date, but I need to know whether I can afford other things or not.  Please Help!!!!

#2 SydneyFitz

SydneyFitz
    • 34 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

I don't have my binder with me right now but I think I was quoted $400 from Della's Dellables and $450 for Hawaiian Isle Rents now those were with other items being ordered so if they were to be ordered separately the price may go up. Hope that helps!

#3 trimartin

trimartin
      • 12 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:35 AM

Awesome!  Good to know!

#4 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
        • 166 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

This site has them for $175 and I think it comes with the organza...not sure though.

Maui Island Rents:

http://www.islandren...come/price-list 

the setup and breakdown is included in the cost but I think there is a delivery charge.

#5 bridetov

bridetov
          • 76 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

Honestly- go with Dellables. Not only does she do amazing work, but she's just FABULOUS to work with. She did all the decor and flowers for my wedding, and honestly- she made all the difference. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users