Photo

Best Weather Month in Jamaica??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
  • 349 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

Have any DWB been in Jamaica the 1st week in December? I'm keep going back and forth with dates. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking to book my wedding at the Ibeorostar Grand Rose Hall this week for Dec 2011!

Thanks!

#2 jamie0820

jamie0820
    • 183 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:05 AM

I guess no one has been there in December!  Wish I could fill you in...I was in Jamaica in May..Hot but beautiful :)

#3 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
      • 447 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by jamie0820 

I guess no one has been there in December!  Wish I could fill you in...I was in Jamaica in May..Hot but beautiful :)

Hi Jamie! I am going to Jamaica this May-was it uncomfortably hot? Did you slather on sunblock and wear hats? :)

#4 santorini1

santorini1
        • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:59 AM

Avoid September, November, May and especially October as the months with the highest rainfall and the highest number of rainy days.

#5 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
          • Vendor
          • 2,782 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:54 PM

December is a pretty good month. It's not hot,but still very warm.around 23-24C(I think it's about 76-78F)

#6 maxciriloy

maxciriloy
            • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

With warm sunshine and cool breezes, Jamaica is known for it's consistently beautiful weather. While temperatures along the coast only fluctuate a small amount, the mountainous areas of the island's interior are quite a bit cooler. Though there is a remote chance of a hurricane or tropical storm disrupting your plans during the summer season, our detailed month-by-month guide to Jamaica's weather will help you plan ahead...

Miami Seaquarium Coupons Discount Tickets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users