Seeking Travel Agent specializing in destination weddings in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Islandgirl910

• 594 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:49 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm currently in the process of seeking a travel agent to help assist with wedding planning for our wedding next year Sept. Can anyone recommend one on here or a company that specializes in travel for wedding being held in Jamaica?

#2 Shannonsmiles

• 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

Hey islandgirl910,

I have had a hard time finding a good TA. I finally did! He's found us the best deal for our family. (we got stuck with a bad TA). Anyways, I found him through my sister who is taking travel and tourism in college and he's her teacher. So you know he knows his stuff! And he specializes in destination weddings. He's based in Toronto but has no problem working with anyone out of the country. I live in Grand Cayman.

His name is Rob Tow

His e-mail is RobTow@aol.com

I hope this helps.

#3 TRow03

• 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:37 PM

Hello, and congrats on your big day.  I have a great guy that's helping me out, however, he's in the Atlanta area.  If you are interested, let me know, and I ill get you his information.  He is very knowledgeable about the Carribean, especially Jamaica.

#4 Islandgirl910

• 594 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

Thank you ladies for your replies. We are currently obtaining quotes from a few agents and one of them I'm sure we're going to go with. Cross your fingers it works out for us! :)

#5 BeachBridein11

• 610 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:38 AM

Have you tried www.destinationweddings.com???  I'm working with Camille and she has been wonderful!!!  I love how everything is tracked on the website, you get your own wedding website as well.  No complaints here!!!  Just wish people would book now! LOL

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users