Photo

Maraca Favor Tag

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:05 PM

Hey ladies!!  For the LIFE of me I cannot seem to find the template I wanted for my Maraca favors!  I know that I saw them on the forum that had a tag stating something along the lines of "A mexican tradition..." and explained how you should shake them for the bride and groom to kiss!?!  The only one I could find after an hour of searching was the basic "Shake for Kiss".  Anyone know what I'm looking for!?!?!  Even if someone can remind me what the saying is, I can make them myself!  :o) Help Please!!

#2 chell44

chell44
    • 202 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Hey ladies!!  For the LIFE of me I cannot seem to find the template I wanted for my Maraca favors!  I know that I saw them on the forum that had a tag stating something along the lines of "A mexican tradition..." and explained how you should shake them for the bride and groom to kiss!?!  The only one I could find after an hour of searching was the basic "Shake for Kiss".  Anyone know what I'm looking for!?!?!  Even if someone can remind me what the saying is, I can make them myself!  :o) Help Please!!

I know which one your talking about but I can't think of it. I do have: instead of tapping on your glass, stand and shake with all your might, to see the groom kiss his bride tonight  or shake this and the bride and groom will kiss

#3 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:38 PM

I know which one your talking about but I can't think of it. I do have: instead of tapping on your glass, stand and shake with all your might, to see the groom kiss his bride tonight  or shake this and the bride and groom will kiss

Oooh I think the "stand and shake with all your might, to see the groom kiss his bride tonight" is part of it!  I can definitely at least use that! I swear there was an intro to that about a mexican tradition..!?!

#4 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:48 PM

that last line helped me find it!!  Thanks so much!!!

"Instead of tapping on your glass,

here's a system with Mexican class..

Stand and shake with all your might,

to see the groom kiss his bride tonight!"

Borrowed from a fellow BDW bride:

101.jpg

#5 chell44

chell44
          • 202 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:52 PM

glad you found it! 

#6 MRR16

MRR16
            • 249 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:48 PM

I love this.

#7 ammorris17

ammorris17
              • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:50 PM

That is so cute!!! Where did you buy your maracas? I'm going back and fourth of I should buy them here or once I get to Mexico. Hmmm...

#8 shelbygirl

shelbygirl
                • 186 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

Totally doing this! Great idea!!

#9 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:52 AM

I haven't bought them yet, but I'm definitely buying the from Amols.  They have large and medium sizes -- I'm going to buy the medium.  I think they come out to 1.65 a pair with the medium -- 1.95 a pair with the large).  They have a nice design and say Mexico on them. I'm going to give 1 per guest.

That is so cute!!! Where did you buy your maracas? I'm going back and fourth of I should buy them here or once I get to Mexico. Hmmm...

#10 slandro06

slandro06
                    • 153 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:51 AM

very cute idea! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users