Photo

Kelly's teasers-ttd

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#51 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:23 AM

Kelly those are amazing, sexy... you name it.. IMO that's what TTD pictures sould be like.. Love, passion, sex appeal you had it all. I'm so happy for you, and welcome back we missed you.

#52 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:41 AM

My god woman. Those photos are outstanding! So I guess you and E really did just roll around making out for a few hours huh. It looks like you had a great photographer who was capturing images of two people who were just so in love with each other and it couldn't help but to shine through in the photos.

Congrats again!

#53 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:58 AM

Wow!!!! Great pics!!! And I think you're right, those may be the sexiest ones I've seen so far. Make sure you keep those away from the kiddies.

BTW, Welcome back. We missed you. You have to fill us in on everything.

#54 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:09 AM

OMG that last picture looks like it came straight out of a magazine!! Super sexy!!!

#55 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:19 AM

Umm yeah...I had only seen the first set of pics. Now I saw the rest. Let's just say I'm pregnant. I fully understand how Stella got her groove back now. Kelly if you want to slap me you can but your husband is hot! He is FINE! I would not let him out the house. You guys look absolutely amazing. Those are amazing shots I love them. And I think its so funny that you guys were just making out with people watching you. That is awesome! Way to start the marriage off right!

#56 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
            • 547 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

OMG Kelly!! Those are fantastic!! WOW!!!
              http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
              Amy & Aaron
              May 10, 2008
              Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#57 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:57 AM

whew.... hot stuff... Click the image to open in full size.

#58 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
                • 812 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:58 AM

I don't even know what to say - I feel like I am looking at pictures in a magazine... of gorgeous people taking amazingly sensuous pictures that made me make sure FI wasn't going to walk in the room and think I was looking at "inappropriate" pictures. In a word. Hot.

#59 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:50 PM

I am seriously laughing at all your comments, wait till you see all the pictures, I am working on a slide show and will post when I am done.

Oh yeah Glenda I know I have a seriously hot husband, he is very nice to wake up to every morning I am a lucky girl. 20 year old girls are forever hitting on him, it grosses my daughters out, but he only has eyes for me.

I seriously suggest to all you future brides to do one of these sessions, and don't think of anything but each other, afterwards you wil have a night to remember (or in our case an hour, lol) for the rest of your lives. This was absolutely the most fun we had on our entire vacation!!! The hard part (no pun intended) was trying to control my husband during the shoot and reminding him we were in a public place, hehehe....

#60 EDYTA

EDYTA
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:56 PM

Those are super HOT!! you 2 look great, CONGRATS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users