Sign in to follow this  
ammorris17

Should we stay or go???

Ok my FI and I are getting married at Dreams Cancun in July. We are undecided about the honeymoon. We don't know if we should stay at Dreams, switch hotels in the cancun area or completely leave from cancun and go somewhere else. Any suggestions or advice for us?

I suggest going somewhere different. If you don't want to spend time travelling then pick a different resort. Maybe an adults only or more luxurious one that you couldn't afford to have your wedding at but could splurge for you honeymoon. Or if you are up for a day of travelling then go somewhere else. Its always nice to experience a completely new place.

Originally Posted by ammorris17 View Post

Ok my FI and I are getting married at Dreams Cancun in July. We are undecided about the honeymoon. We don't know if we should stay at Dreams, switch hotels in the cancun area or completely leave from cancun and go somewhere else. Any suggestions or advice for us?

I agree, based on budget, go to either another island, or another city in the same country , but a more luxurious resort where you can enjoy eachother's company without playing host.

Originally Posted by Aumuller View Post

I suggest going somewhere different. If you don't want to spend time travelling then pick a different resort. Maybe an adults only or more luxurious one that you couldn't afford to have your wedding at but could splurge for you honeymoon. Or if you are up for a day of travelling then go somewhere else. Its always nice to experience a completely new place.