Photo

Should we stay or go???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ammorris17

ammorris17
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:38 PM

Ok my FI and I are getting married at Dreams Cancun in July. We are undecided about the honeymoon. We don't know if we should stay at Dreams, switch hotels in the cancun area or completely leave from cancun and go somewhere else. Any suggestions or advice for us?

#2 Aumuller

Aumuller
    • 365 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

I suggest going somewhere different. If you don't want to spend time travelling then pick a different resort. Maybe an adults only or more luxurious one that you couldn't afford to have your wedding at but could splurge for you honeymoon. Or if you are up for a day of travelling then go somewhere else. Its always nice to experience a completely new place.

Originally Posted by ammorris17 

Ok my FI and I are getting married at Dreams Cancun in July. We are undecided about the honeymoon. We don't know if we should stay at Dreams, switch hotels in the cancun area or completely leave from cancun and go somewhere else. Any suggestions or advice for us?

#3 daizyduke

daizyduke
      • 230 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

I agree, based on budget, go to either another island, or another city in the same country , but a more luxurious resort where you can enjoy eachother's company without playing host.

Originally Posted by Aumuller 

I suggest going somewhere different. If you don't want to spend time travelling then pick a different resort. Maybe an adults only or more luxurious one that you couldn't afford to have your wedding at but could splurge for you honeymoon. Or if you are up for a day of travelling then go somewhere else. Its always nice to experience a completely new place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users