Honeymoon Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kashad

kashad
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:54 AM

Hello,

We are getting married on Isla Mujeres June2011 and can't decide where to honeymoon. Since we are going to be on the island for 1 week we figured we wanted to honeymoon out of the riviera maya. Most honeymoon locations I have looked into involve a 14 hour or longer flight and they all involve flying back to the states before heading to the location. Does anyone know of semi-close nonstop flights leaving out of cancun to a honeymoon location? Any suggestions are helpful

Thanks girls!!!!

#2 ammorris17

ammorris17
    • 161 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:39 PM

That is our same problem! Please let me know what yall decide to do.

#3 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
      • 165 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

Exact same problem! I wanted to go to the DR from Cancun, but it's (no joke) like 20 hours each way. And, it was starting to really add up. FI and I want to explore the world together, but seeing as how we have our whole lives ahead of us, that might just have to wait. I am thinking about surprising him with an extra five days in Cancun, but at a different resort from where we're getting married. This way we 1) steer clear of guests and interruption during the honeymoon 2) still sort of get to be in a different place and 3) save a bit of money, stress, and headache bc of the airfare situation. It'll also give us more time to just relax. 

Hopefully something will change for you, though! 

#4 kellymichaels88

kellymichaels88
        • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

Hey guys,

My partner and I are thinking of travelling to Australia for our honeymoon. We both love hiking and exploring, any suggestions on where we could do that in Australia?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users