Sign in to follow this  
Matt Adcock

Photos from Holbox Evacuation | Hurricane Dean

Thanks for posting Matt! I'm glad to see you are home safe and sound and I'm also glad that you were so knowledgable of the area for this poor bride! Nice work!

Wow, Matt what a story, and great images! I recognized the Meson del Marquez right away...they were SO lucky it was available for their whole group and reception. I can't imagine where else they would have gone in that area.

Sergio as an assistant is about like having Pavarotti as your back up singer...smile159.gif

saludos!

Elizabeth

Matt, what a mess they would have been in without you. The wedding looked like the most intimate wedding on record. And then to have their friends and family there to witness and experience it all is awesome! The moments you captured are gone already. They cannot have any of those moments back without your beautiful photographs. You were truly a blessing for this wedding group.

Salud!!!

Matt, That is a truly amazing story. It makes me realize all the details of the wedding just aren't that important. As long as I'm with Mike and our families/friends, it will be perfect. Thanks for sharing and your beautiful pictures.

Wow Matt, what an amazing story, even more amazing that you got the pictures to document it! We're glad you safe (although I bet Sol is even more glad!). Thanks for sharing :)