Jump to content

Photo

Teira's DIY Passport Invitations! Lots of Pic!


  • Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#51 vintentia

vintentia
  • Jr. Member
  • 171 posts

    Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

     Very nice! Love the font. Glad someone already asked that question.



    #52 sach26

    sach26
    • Newbie
    • 98 posts

      Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

      Great job!



      #53 SummerDawn

      SummerDawn
      • Jr. Member
      • 324 posts

        Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

        I love these - they look pro! Great job!



        #54 bhuang84

        bhuang84
        • Newbie
        • 2 posts

          Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

          Hi TEIRA!  Was it easy to use Ayleebits template?  For the $10 one, were you able to save it and then open it to print later?  Did you print the passport invatations on a home computer or did you print it somewhere else? 



          #55 jszy10

          jszy10
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,192 posts

            Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:21 AM

            It is VERY easy to use the Ayleebits template!  You are able to save the template and edit it however you want to fit your needs.  I printed my invites at home on my inkjet printer.  I used a nicer-grade printer paper for the pages and a cardstock paper for the outside.  I am pretty sure Teira used mine to help her make hers, so here is the link to look at mine too --

            Hi TEIRA!  Was it easy to use Ayleebits template?  For the $10 one, were you able to save it and then open it to print later?  Did you print the passport invatations on a home computer or did you print it somewhere else? 





            #56 Teira1031

            Teira1031
            • Member
            • 766 posts

              Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:14 PM


              I definitely got a ton of inspiration from yours and unfortunitely couldnt remember who i got most of my ideas from when i posted this to give you credit!
               

              Originally Posted by jszy10 

              It is VERY easy to use the Ayleebits template!  You are able to save the template and edit it however you want to fit your needs.  I printed my invites at home on my inkjet printer.  I used a nicer-grade printer paper for the pages and a cardstock paper for the outside.  I am pretty sure Teira used mine to help her make hers, so here is the link to look at mine too --http://www.bestdesti...assport-invites .  I answered a lot of questions in that thread that may help you too!!

               

              Good luck!!
               


               




              #57 jszy10

              jszy10
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,192 posts

                Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:57 AM


                Oh that's ok!!  I could never remember everyone that I got my inspiration from!!  I took so much from so many on here...LOVE this site!!  :o)  your passports came out great!  I love the idea of putting them in a pocket invite to send.
                 

                Originally Posted by Teira1031 


                I definitely got a ton of inspiration from yours and unfortunitely couldnt remember who i got most of my ideas from when i posted this to give you credit!
                 


                 




                #58 alysam4785

                alysam4785
                • Jr. Member
                • 176 posts

                  Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:27 AM

                  Ok I'm just about to start on my passport invites, and yours make me excited to get started! Your wedding is on my birthday! Congrats on the wedding its coming soon! Your Invitations look great!



                  #59 sarcrook

                  sarcrook
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 241 posts

                    Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:02 AM

                    Teira...how did you print the return address on the back of the envelope?? 

                     

                    Thanks so much - we are having SO much fun making ours!! 



                    #60 Teira1031

                    Teira1031
                    • Member
                    • 766 posts

                      Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:52 AM


                      I actually just set it up as a word document the size of the envelope and typed the return address where i wanted it. I couldnt figure out how to get it in the right place when i had it set up as an envelope instead of just a regular document. Does that make sense? Not sure if im explaining it very well, let me know if not :)
                       

                      Originally Posted by sarcrook 

                      Teira...how did you print the return address on the back of the envelope?? 

                       

                      Thanks so much - we are having SO much fun making ours!! 








                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users