Hi Teira.

I love your invitations!! Totally awesome!  What font you used for the envelopes, etc (the curly one)?

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

Finally finished my passport invitations and am so happy with how they turned out! Sorry the pictures arent the best quality I took them with my phone. I bought the template from Aylee Bits for $10 and it was honestly the best $10 ive spent on this wedding so far :) And I cant thank all you other BDW brides for sharing your invitations and thoughts and ideas!

IMG_8613.JPG3.bmp4.bmp1.bmp5.bmp6.bmp8.bmp9.bmp10.bmp11.bmp12.bmp13.bmp14.bmp15.bmp16.bmp17.bmp2.bmp

These invites are absolutely awesome! I would love to try and make them. I was wondering why size of paper you used for the cover and what size you used for both the pink and orange envelope. If you could let me know that would be great! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

Finally finished my passport invitations and am so happy with how they turned out! Sorry the pictures arent the best quality I took them with my phone. I bought the template from Aylee Bits for $10 and it was honestly the best $10 ive spent on this wedding so far :) And I cant thank all you other BDW brides for sharing your invitations and thoughts and ideas!

IMG_8613.JPG3.bmp4.bmp1.bmp5.bmp6.bmp8.bmp9.bmp10.bmp11.bmp12.bmp13.bmp14.bmp15.bmp16.bmp17.bmp2.bmp

Your Passport Invitations are AMAZING & so colorful.  Thanks for sharing!!! :) Im about to start my DIY passport invites, looks like I may spend many hours making them hehe

Great job! those are so cute! i chose to do the message in the bottle theme, but had i not done those, i was going to do the passport invites.. i just didn't think i was talented enough to pull them off!! hahaha 

I just put the file on a memory stick and took it into their printing department. And told them which pages had to be printed on the back side of which.

Originally Posted by KernsWR View Post

Gorgeous passports! I was wondering how I can get them to print at an Office Max, Staples, or Office Depot ? with   with efuih ?