Hi TEIRA!  Was it easy to use Ayleebits template?  For the $10 one, were you able to save it and then open it to print later?  Did you print the passport invatations on a home computer or did you print it somewhere else? 

It is VERY easy to use the Ayleebits template!  You are able to save the template and edit it however you want to fit your needs.  I printed my invites at home on my inkjet printer.  I used a nicer-grade printer paper for the pages and a cardstock paper for the outside.  I am pretty sure Teira used mine to help her make hers, so here is the link to look at mine too --http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/63119/my-diy-passport-invites .  I answered a lot of questions in that thread that may help you too!!

Good luck!!

Originally Posted by bhuang84 View Post

Hi TEIRA!  Was it easy to use Ayleebits template?  For the $10 one, were you able to save it and then open it to print later?  Did you print the passport invatations on a home computer or did you print it somewhere else? 

I definitely got a ton of inspiration from yours and unfortunitely couldnt remember who i got most of my ideas from when i posted this to give you credit!

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

It is VERY easy to use the Ayleebits template!  You are able to save the template and edit it however you want to fit your needs.  I printed my invites at home on my inkjet printer.  I used a nicer-grade printer paper for the pages and a cardstock paper for the outside.  I am pretty sure Teira used mine to help her make hers, so here is the link to look at mine too --http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/63119/my-diy-passport-invites .  I answered a lot of questions in that thread that may help you too!!

Good luck!!

Oh that's ok!!  I could never remember everyone that I got my inspiration from!!  I took so much from so many on here...LOVE this site!!  :o)  your passports came out great!  I love the idea of putting them in a pocket invite to send.

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

I definitely got a ton of inspiration from yours and unfortunitely couldnt remember who i got most of my ideas from when i posted this to give you credit!

Ok I'm just about to start on my passport invites, and yours make me excited to get started! Your wedding is on my birthday! Congrats on the wedding its coming soon! Your Invitations look great!

I actually just set it up as a word document the size of the envelope and typed the return address where i wanted it. I couldnt figure out how to get it in the right place when i had it set up as an envelope instead of just a regular document. Does that make sense? Not sure if im explaining it very well, let me know if not :)

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post

Teira...how did you print the return address on the back of the envelope?? 

Thanks so much - we are having SO much fun making ours!!