Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

TimsWife and Lizzdee-

I am a Sandals bride and I totally agree. It's like you have to beg for updates. If it wasn't for the forums I would be so lost on when things were changing. Its like some big secret.. I am ready to see the updates...

Thanks for the update TimsWife2B!!

I'm interested in hearing about the flowers!! - We opted to go with Angels Accents real touch flowers so I'm pretty excited about that - it's a MUCH cheaper alternative.

@Lizzdee - as far as the menus - I finally had my second discussion with Monica this Monday. According to her, they only send out a few menu options in the "sales kit" but there are multiple other options. It's a completely different file and you need to specifically request more options. She sent me that file as well as the complementary rehearsal dinner menu, so let me know if you need it (PM me)

TimsWife thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for updating us with this info!! You saved me 300.00!! I had the white arch booked at 650.00 and I called today.. the weddding department told me it was now 250.00 however when they got Monica on the phone she said it was 350.00 (imagine that) the wedding department gave me a price for a plain arch and not the WHITE arch draped in fabric. Well Ill take the 300.00 reduction!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

caroleandchad -

YAY!!! so happy to hear it!!! Girls, we need to stick together - definately call in and check prices for all your items ladies...and report Monica - I really feel like she is taking advantage!!

I am Sandals bride, but I check here for updated information...thank you ladies!  I had been waiting to hear the price of the white arch.  I'll take that price reduction!  Can't wait to hear about the flowers.  Please post if you have that information.

Hi Ladies!

Got some updates yesterday, some of the flower prices have gone down but not all...  the MS27 corsage went from $40 to $30, MS6 (25 roses) is $325, MS16 (15 roses) is $225, MS39 (rose corsage) is $35,  MS2 (10 stems white or magenta orchids) is $195, 5 stems BB magenta or white orchids $100, 3 stems is $65.  MS42 is still $550, MS20 is $250.  Flower girl rose petals ar $55, a round orchid bouquet is $175.

Linens & dishes from Seaside serenade alone can be upgraded to any package for $250 per table, if you want the seaside centerpiece that is $75 per table.  The Capiz shell bamboo arch went from $1800 to $500, so that's a huge reduction....

I also asked about the flowers from centerpieces on tables...those are the brides to keep not including the vases.  These tables will be set up before the wedding according to my new consultant, and could possibly be used for bridesmaids bouquets if you're on a budget like I am!  I also have the consultant looking into local island flowers, she suggested possible bouquets could be made of Bougainvillia, so I will let you know what she finds out...I think at the very least they would be great as an alternative to rose petals for my flower girl (my daughter).

That's all for now girls...happy planning!!  5 days til Spring!!!

This is great to see!!! Thank you Timswife!!

OMG, though, i am in the 'im finding a dress this week' anxiety mode and cant think of anything else right now!! Feel like i want to puke, lol. I didnt realize it would be so hard :(

Also..I heard that the candy buffet and the lighting options have been reduced as well. The candy buffet is now 300$, and the lighting pkg is $300, instead of 500.

Also the arches have been reduced... I'm not sure if people posted this info. If they did, sorry for repeating.. FOR, VIW, Chic & natural arch is now $350, the Seaside is $500, and the IP is still $2000.

And..i think the package prices have been reduced as well...FOR $2000, VIW $3000, SS $3200, Chic $3500, IP $3900.

Hope this helps....I think the most recent sales kit is dated March 1st, 2011.