Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

I'm so glad I found this forum! I am getting married at Beaches T&C on May 11, 2011. My fiancee and I are so excited for 10 days in paradise! We want to do the BB package and have booked Brilliant for our photography. I'm still undecided about the Beaches photographer for the actual ceremony.

I am freaking out just a little bit because my TA has done literally nothing....I have had virtually no contact from any Beaches WC, and my wedding is in less than three months. I just found out about the notarized documents and am scrambling to get everything ready. A few questions...

1. On the forms I was just sent, it says that T&C documentation must have a notarized stamp with a raised seal. I know plenty of notaries, but I can't find ANY that use raised/embossed seals anymore. Did you ladies do this? Is it an issue or can I just get the regular old stamp on my documents?

2. What exactly needs to be done, paid for, and sent in 60 days before the wedding? Because I only have two weeks or so to figure a lot of stuff out!

I'll have a lot more questions in the next couple of weeks....this forum (and this thread in particular) have already been SO helpful. THANK YOU!!!

We have purchase the honeymoon caicos premium, I thought it was one of the best room categories but after reading some of the room category not too sure anymore but it will have to do for now.
My TA told me anything with 'honeymoon' in front of it is the same as the one without. It is apparently just so they know your honeymooning. We also booked this room, im not to particularly worried, I plan to be on the beach the whole time!!

TracyLynn Im pretty sure it doesnt have to be the raised seal, the stamp will do, and make sure you get everything notarized, even the copies of your passports and birth certificates.

Final payment for your theme is due 60 days before the wedding.  Thats the only thing we had to pay for 60 days prior, the other stuff can be booked either through the WC in Miami or with the onsite coordinator. You have to have your final guest list to the WC in Miami about 45 days prior but she told me to have it to her at least by March 1st which is more like 30 days before.

Welcome TracyLynn!

Here is an updated list ladies:

Misti: 3/12/2011

Brandy: 4/2/2011

Michelle-2: 4/14/2011

AandA: 5/4/2011

Hockeymom: 5/5/2011

TracyLynn: 5/11/2011

MissLinz: 5/18/2011

LaurenMarie: 5/21/2011 

JuanitaD: 5/21/2011

Kendall: 5/21/2011