Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

She's on vacation until the beginning of the year. It's a lady I've been working with named Amoy who works in the same office. Monica told me to contact her between now and January 4th.

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

Im pretty curious myself, I'll ask Monica, I know she'll be contacting me soon, and I have to send her an email soon anyway so I'll ask her then.

Yeah I'll just wait till she comes back, she told me to contact her in January about the theme nights, so I'll just wait till she gets back.

Hello Ladies,

Congratulations on your upcoming weddings!

I'm recently engaged (Christmas Day) and am having a difficult time choosing the location of my destination wedding, though right now I'm leaning towards Beaches Turks & Caicos.

Your blog has been very informative, so I appreciate that.

The date we've selected is October 1, 2011.  Based on the responses to our destination engagement announement, I'm sure we'll have more guests than we'll know what to do with (not exactly what we anticipated).  So, we'll need to plan a ceremony (easy - beach!) & reception site.  I definitely want a sit down dinner & is there room for dancing if we hire a band?  Or is that unheard of.

I'm so confused & excited at the same time.

Thanks for any help!!!

Kerry & Darron

10/1/2011

Welcome Kana! And congrats on your recent engagement!

There are sit down private dinner options and Im sure some sites have plenty of room for dancing as well.

Welcome Ceproto!

Wow, your wedding is only a few weeks away! How is your planning going?

Here's an update ladies of the Beaches T&C brides:

Kimberlyg: 1/10/2011

Jordana: 1/20/2011

Ceproto: 2/5/2011

AnnMarie: 2/19/2011

Misti: 3/12/2011

Brandy: 4/2/2011

Michelle-2: 4/14/2011

LaurenMarie: 5/21/2011 

Caroleandchad: 6/4/2011

MissKady: 7/6/2011

Barefootidos: 7/29/2011

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

Mrszahakos: 12/3/2011

Lizzdee: 1/2012

Kirsten: 7/7/2012

Originally Posted by ceproto View Post

Hey Guys,

I just came upon this thread we are getting married 2/5/2011 @ Beaches T&C :))))

Planning has been wonderful!  We have a super TA!  I would highly recommend her if anyone is interested.  We are good to go, everything is paid, planning is all done.  We have 28 people going and we are soo excited.  If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to email us, we would be happy to help.

That is awesome! You have a great crowd coming with you.

Which theme did you decide to go with? I believe a lot of girls on here are going with the Beautiful Beginnings package, Seaside Serenade, and if I'm not mistaken someone else is going with the Chic and Natural theme (don't quote me on that).

Originally Posted by ceproto View Post

Planning has been wonderful!  We have a super TA!  I would highly recommend her if anyone is interested.  We are good to go, everything is paid, planning is all done.  We have 28 people going and we are soo excited.  If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to email us, we would be happy to help.

When we honestly thought about it the package's are way over priced.  So what we did was go with beautiful beginnings and do upgrades where we needed them.  We are bringing down our own gift bags and our own center pieces.  We are having the ceremony on the beach so we upgraded to the arch for there.  I have attached the center pieces that we are doing.  We are also doing white linens on the chairs.  To go with a them for each table the prices just keep going up and up :)  Since our group is quite big we are getting more and more discounts which is very niceP8040124.JPG

post-23407-138622181461_thumb.jpg