Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

Originally Posted by kisha311 View Post

I am still at Beaches and we were upgraded to stay in the Key West Village! It's AH-MAZING here! They said that the Key West will be available for weddings starting in November, I would highly recommend it. It is very quiet over here and the views are splendid. The Sky Restaurant is also supposed to be a new location for receptions, you would not be disappointed.  I will try to post pics later, but just had to chime in. The food at the reception was delicious and my guests were all extremely pleased.  Our wedding day was wonderful and I have absolutely no complaints, it all came together nicely and the staff is unbelieveably nice. I would give Beaches a thumbs up just for the staff and the views!! Be back in touch later ladies!

Congrats on your wedding!!! I cannot wait to read about it and I hoope you will post some pics. Enjoy your time  there. Can't wait for mine!

Congrats! We just booked at Beaches this past weekend and will be staying in the Key West Resort also. Can't wait to hear about your experience! Our wedding date is set or May 9, 2015.

I am still at Beaches and we were upgraded to stay in the Key West Village! It's AH-MAZING here! They said that the Key West will be available for weddings starting in November, I would highly recommend it. It is very quiet over here and the views are splendid. The Sky Restaurant is also supposed to be a new location for receptions, you would not be disappointed.  I will try to post pics later, but just had to chime in. The food at the reception was delicious and my guests were all extremely pleased.  Our wedding day was wonderful and I have absolutely no complaints, it all came together nicely and the staff is unbelieveably nice. I would give Beaches a thumbs up just for the staff and the views!! Be back in touch later ladies!
Congratulations!! I tried to get upgraded to Key West but they said no :( . Enjoy every minute of it! There is great entertainment at the Bayside restaurant in the evening.

Congratulations!!! Sounds awseome! We are getting married there June 2014 and staying in Key West Village!

Congratulations!! We are getting married there June 2014.  Can anyone provide any reviews on the photography at the Beaches resort?

Hey Everyone. Just came across this thread after we booked our wedding.

Dawn & Nick 

May 24, 2014

Noon

Lots of great ideas and it took a week or so to read. We have a lot of planning to do!!

Hi all! Our wedding has been booked for May 2014 @ Beaches T&C! I was wondering if anyone has had an indian ceremony there before? or knows of someone who has? We are hoping to do a small indian ceremony in the morning followed by the vows prior to the evening reception.

Hi everyone! I just had my wedding here and it was absolutely amazing. I had a private 2 hour dinner with an extended hour bar and DJ. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Happy planning!400[/img]