Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

A and A - I am the day after you so will be at the resort when you are having your wedding...I may have to walk by and sneek a peek at just beautiful your wedding is :)

Originally Posted by A-and-A View Post

Hi Girls,

Weâ€re all booked !!! finally J

Here is the plan…

We have 27 adults (including the 2 of us) and 3 kids traveling with us.  Weâ€re leaving May 1, 20011 and the wedding is on May 04, 2011.

We get there on Sunday around noon and the plan is to meet everyone in our room to have a toast and give them the loot bags and off we go on a bar hopping tour. (get to know the resort)

Monday : drinking game day (twister, kings,…), the purpose is to get everyone drunk enough so they canâ€t drink as much on Tuesday (the day before the wedding) we have a crazy group…everyone loves to drink and party..hahaha

Tuesday : relaxing day (everyone should be hangover)

Wednesday :  wedding day…. The ceremony is on the beach @ 1:00 pm (chic and natural).  Iâ€m doing my makeup and hair with Shenique. 

After the ceremony we have our half an hour complimentary reception to have a toast with everyone and take pictures and hangout for couple of hours.  Weâ€ve got the beaches photography package since we wanted to have pictures of the ceremony and reception.  Here is the package we got:

Package 2       Best Value (red tab)  

·         Two hour session w/Professional Photographer

·         One 12x12 Wedding Album (with 110 photos)

·         Two 8x8 Parent Books

·         40 Thank You Cards

·         Two Calendars

·         Two Magnets

·         CD with Original Photos

·         FREE 20x30 hand painted canvas (a $300 value)

Sale Price:  $1,565

At around 4:30 Andrew and I leave to take pictures with Ileana (I couldnâ€t resist) !!  and our guests will have a couple of hours of free time. Iâ€ve bought 2 dresses (theyâ€re not wedding dresses, simple bridesmaid dress in ivory) so I can trash one :o crazy I know !!!

Weâ€ll be back at the resort by 6:30 -7 and the plan is to have a cocktail hour with the calypso band and then 2 hour duo plated dinner reception with the DJ. Here is the menu and itâ€s $75 pp.

A Touch of the Tropics Plated Dinner Duo

Minimum 8 guests – Based on 2 Hours of service

Bride and Groom must make menu selections during Planning prior to arrival

Offered between the hours of 4pm to 9pm

Beer, Wine, Spirits and Soft Drinks

Appetizer

Please select ONE of the following

Island Potato Soup with Salt cod and Chorizo

Select Green Leaf Salad

With Mandarins, Toasted Almonds and Sherry Vinaigrette

Pepper Crusted Beef Carpaccio

With Olive Salad, Toast Points and Garlic Aioli

Island Crab Cakes

On a Spicy Fruit Salsa

Entrée

Lobster Crusted Salmon Fillet with Herb Grilled Filet Mignon Duo

With Garlic Herbed Mash and Champagne Butter Sauce

~or~

Grilled Chicken Breast and Shrimp Duo

With a Soft Whipped Polenta and Burgundy Jus

All of the above entrees served with Market Fresh Vegetables

Dessert

Chocolate Truffle Cake with Raspberry Fruit Coulis

Fresh Caribbean Fruit Cheesecake with Rum Sauce and Honey Tuille

Pineapple Baked Alaska

Freshly Baked Bread Rolls and Butter

Tea and Coffee

I'm assuming the dinner would be about an hour and the rest we can dance and party and god knows where weâ€ll end up after that…

Thursday : relaxing day.

Friday : toga party.

Saturday : marty gras party…. Iâ€ve bough beads and masks…. Haha

Sunday : all of our family and friends leave and we stay for another week to recover….

I canâ€t wait !!! Good luck to everyone.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions J

Misti - Congrats to you and your hubby!!!Thanks for a wonderful review!! I'm so sorry to hear about your luggage!! You seem to have handled it so well!.

@ lizzdee - your invites look great!! p.s. did you find your dress yet?!?! I have a place in Philly I would highly recommend if you're still looking!

I did goet adress already!I got it in Cherry Hill, no tax.....I really wanted to get it closer to Ocean County since i am moving back there in 2 months, but that didnt happen so i will have to travel to Cherry Hill for fittings..boo....thank anyway!! Did you get a dress??? What did you get?

Originally Posted by lv1044 View Post

Misti - Congrats to you and your hubby!!!Thanks for a wonderful review!! I'm so sorry to hear about your luggage!! You seem to have handled it so well!.

@ lizzdee - your invites look great!! p.s. did you find your dress yet?!?! I have a place in Philly I would highly recommend if you're still looking!