Jump to content

Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!


  • Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#951 emiliehughes

emiliehughes
  • Newbie
  • 17 posts

    Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:00 PM

    GREAT NEWS....I talked to Monica and downgraded my photo package..............from the 1490.00 to 410.00....and i booked with Tropical Imaging today! I am so excited i can hardly contain it! I am keeping this a BIG SECRET from friends and family! I want them to be suprised!!! I cant wait to go. We are leaving for our trip july 18 and getting married july 21st. That is right around the corner!!!!!!!!!! Any pointers or ideas from anyone who has done this already so ill be prepared! :))))))



    #952 emiliehughes

    emiliehughes
    • Newbie
    • 17 posts

      Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

      By the way....they refunded me the difference in my pictures...1070.00!!!!! Everything else was already paid in full.



      #953 Stella5511

      Stella5511
      • Newbie
      • 50 posts

        Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:58 AM

        Emilie, that is so exciting! You are going to be so happy you did this. :) If there happen to be more than 18 images you want from Beaches, you can always chose to buy them afterwards.

         

        I'm so excited for all you ladies that have upcoming weddings!! It truly will be the most amazing time of your life, I still think about ours everyday and we can't wait to go back!

         

        Emilie, if you get a chance to get off the resort other than with TI, I recommend going to the Conch Shack. It is an easy cab ride away and it is awesome! You probably wont want to leave the resort at all because there is everything you could ever want there, but that is one place that is very cool to visit.

         

        Good Luck with everything, have so much fun, and I can't wait to hear all about it! :)



        #954 melissa43

        melissa43
        • Newbie
        • 78 posts

          Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:42 AM

          I have seen pictures that Ileana has taken at the Conch Shack.  Do you recommend having pictures there?

          How much was the cab ride? 
           

          Originally Posted by Stella5511 

          Emilie, that is so exciting! You are going to be so happy you did this. :) If there happen to be more than 18 images you want from Beaches, you can always chose to buy them afterwards.

           

          I'm so excited for all you ladies that have upcoming weddings!! It truly will be the most amazing time of your life, I still think about ours everyday and we can't wait to go back!

           

          Emilie, if you get a chance to get off the resort other than with TI, I recommend going to the Conch Shack. It is an easy cab ride away and it is awesome! You probably wont want to leave the resort at all because there is everything you could ever want there, but that is one place that is very cool to visit.

           

          Good Luck with everything, have so much fun, and I can't wait to hear all about it! :)



           



          #955 Stella5511

          Stella5511
          • Newbie
          • 50 posts

            Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:25 AM

            Yea, she took us there too for pictures. I don't remember how much it was, my husband paid. But it was only like 10 minutes away from the resort.



            #956 Stella5511

            Stella5511
            • Newbie
            • 50 posts

              Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

              I do recommend getting a few shots there, it has an island feel. Since Turks is known for there conch, it was fun having a few pictures taken there.



              #957 melissa43

              melissa43
              • Newbie
              • 78 posts

                Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:26 AM



                I did not know that.  I will make sure to get some pictures there.   Why did your husband have to pay to the Con Shack?  They don't provide transportation to the places for the pictures?  do you know how much Beaches charges pictures?  I don't think I am going to buy a package.

                 

                Originally Posted by Stella5511 

                I do recommend getting a few shots there, it has an island feel. Since Turks is known for there conch, it was fun having a few pictures taken there.



                 



                #958 Stella5511

                Stella5511
                • Newbie
                • 50 posts

                  Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

                  We went to eat at the Conch Shack on our own a day after we had our pictures done.



                  #959 melissa43

                  melissa43
                  • Newbie
                  • 78 posts

                    Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

                    How was the food?  Would you go back to eat? 

                    Originally Posted by Stella5511 

                    We went to eat at the Conch Shack on our own a day after we had our pictures done.



                     



                    #960 wendy5512

                    wendy5512
                    • Newbie
                    • 29 posts

                      Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:04 PM

                      Hi there!

                       

                      I am so excited to find this forum!!!  Whew, so much great information. It's going to take me a while to read all the post up to current :)

                       

                      Wendy & Dennis

                      05/05/12

                      Beautiful Beginnings

                       

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users