Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#661 SophiaandTJ

SophiaandTJ
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:58 PM

Hi Viclee,

The only music that is included is that they will play pre-recorded (cd, ipod) during your ceremony.  These are the only things included in the BB package:

Personal wedding consultant

Marriage officiant

Certified copy of marriage license

Picturesque wedding location

One 5"x7" wedding photograph

Wedding Gift

Bouquet and boutonniere

Beautiful reception setting

Hors d'oeuvres & sparkling wine*

Preparation of documentation

Caribbean Wedding Cake

Continental breakfast in bed

Government / Administrative fees**

During those 30 min would be when you cut your cake, have the Hors d'oevres and your toast.  If you truly want to save money, I suggest not purchasing music and going out to one of the bars after.  Hope this helps

Originally Posted by viclee1117 

Does anybody have any details about the Beautiful Beginings theme? That package I believe is for free if you stay 6 nights or longer. I believe it includes a 30 min reception but what excatly goes on within that time period? i will most likely be having the dinner at one one the restaurants to save some money. Also, what's the deal with the music (for both ceremony and reception) is that automatically included? I'm just trying to figure out what is extra as for we are trying to keep it as affordable as possible.

Oh, does anyone know the cheapest month(s) to go?

All your posts are very helpful~thank you! 

#662 viclee1117

viclee1117
    • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

Sophia~

Thank you for breaking that down for me~yes, it was very helpful!!

#663 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Stella5511 

Ours is at 2pm :) What about yours?

We are 11am...definitely wasn't my first time choice but it was all that was left when we booked so we''ll make it work :)

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#664 kwebb28

kwebb28
        • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

Thanks for the invite to the thread!! I'm looking forward to reading everyones experiences!! I am going with the Beautiful Beginnings package, because we are really trying to make this as affordable as possible.  However, I am going to have a group of 10 or so, and I was wondering if it would be worth it to upgrade to another theme!! Any suggestions or opinions would be great!

#665 kwebb28

kwebb28
          • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

Hi Brandy!

How much was the Seaside Serenade theme for your wedding? I see the price on the Beaches site, but I'm not sure if that's up to date. Thank you!!!! Your pictures were gorgeous and make me THAT much more confident that a DW in Turks and Caicos is the best choice!!! =)

#666 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:05 AM

Kwebb, you wont regret it!!! We had such an amazing time!  Check out my review too when you get a chance, I believe the seaside was $3200 and included 12 free photos and a free standard DVD

#667 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
              • 310 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:24 AM

Hey Brandy -

How did your video and the photo's from the actual ceremony turn out?    You know we are going with TI Ileana, but still wanted just a couple of pictures of the ceremony and possibly a video from Beaches.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#668 LaurenMarie

LaurenMarie
                • 86 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

Hello and welcome to our thread!  There's so much useful information on here, and all of the ladies are very helpful!  I am doing the Beautiful Beginnings package in order to save $$.  I am having 10 guests as well.  I think the ocean and tropical landscape of the resort will make the pictures look fantastic, so I will not be upgrading my package.  Happy Planning!!

Originally Posted by kwebb28 

Thanks for the invite to the thread!! I'm looking forward to reading everyones experiences!! I am going with the Beautiful Beginnings package, because we are really trying to make this as affordable as possible.  However, I am going to have a group of 10 or so, and I was wondering if it would be worth it to upgrade to another theme!! Any suggestions or opinions would be great!

#669 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:37 PM

Michelle, we havent received the video yet, and I have no idea when we are supposed to receive it!!

The beaches photographs turned out pretty decent, if you want the cermony photos then I say go ahead and get them, heres a few

005_5.JPG   013_13.JPG

016_16.JPG    017_17.JPG

#670 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
                    • 310 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:27 AM

Thanks for the pictures Brandy.  Actually, they came out very nice.  Let us know how the video turned out when you get it.

BTW, did you have your AHR yet?

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users