Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#321 mistibuard

mistibuard
  • 444 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

AnnMarie, how is your planning going? Next week you'll be leaving for Turks!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#322 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:31 AM

...and then your next Misti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#323 urmysunshine

urmysunshine
      • 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:02 AM

Congrats to all the recent and soon to be brides!  How exciting!!!!

I am completely overwhelmed with all of the options that there are...  I know exactly what I want, why is this so hard??  LOL  Maybe someone can offer me some insight...?  I know I want to get married on the beach, or very near to it for that matter. I'd like a very short reception following where we are announced as the Mr. & Mrs., I want to do a first dance, then I'd like to head off to a restaurant for dinner (we will probably only have 12 guests max).  Can yall suggest anything to me?

Attached Files

#324 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

Anyone in need of some ideas on your pre-travel brochures, I just posted mine!

http://www.bestdesti...es#post_1540746

#325 mistibuard

mistibuard
          • 444 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

I am getting married in 32 days and this is what I've decided so far...

We are going to get married at one of the gazebos. We will have the 30 minute cocktail reception (there will only be 7 of us- including myself and my fiance). After the reception we will take a few group pictures, and then me and my FI will leave with Ileana from Tropical Imaging to take pictures for the next few hours. My ceremony starts at 2pm, so this is the plan of action: Wedding @ 2pm; Cocktail Reception: 2:30; Pictures with Tropical Imaging from 3pm-6pm.

Then we're going to meet with all of our guests at one of the restaurants at 7pm and have dinner. I hope this helps!

Originally Posted by urmysunshine 

I am completely overwhelmed with all of the options that there are...  I know exactly what I want, why is this so hard??  LOL  Maybe someone can offer me some insight...?  I know I want to get married on the beach, or very near to it for that matter. I'd like a very short reception following where we are announced as the Mr. & Mrs., I want to do a first dance, then I'd like to head off to a restaurant for dinner (we will probably only have 12 guests max).  Can yall suggest anything to me?

#326 mistibuard

mistibuard
            • 444 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

Just checked our your brochure Bran! Looks great! And it provides your guest with tons of information!

#327 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
              • 396 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:03 PM

Love the brochure Brandy!!!!

#328 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:47 AM

Thanks Ladies!!

Misti, are you doing your group shots with the beaches photographer for tropical imaging?

#329 urmysunshine

urmysunshine
                  • 31 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:31 AM

Thank you!  That does sound pretty ideal.  What is done at the 30 minute cocktail reception? 

Originally Posted by mistibuard 

I am getting married in 32 days and this is what I've decided so far...

We are going to get married at one of the gazebos. We will have the 30 minute cocktail reception (there will only be 7 of us- including myself and my fiance). After the reception we will take a few group pictures, and then me and my FI will leave with Ileana from Tropical Imaging to take pictures for the next few hours. My ceremony starts at 2pm, so this is the plan of action: Wedding @ 2pm; Cocktail Reception: 2:30; Pictures with Tropical Imaging from 3pm-6pm.

Then we're going to meet with all of our guests at one of the restaurants at 7pm and have dinner. I hope this helps!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by urmysunshine 

#330 urmysunshine

urmysunshine
                    • 31 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:36 AM

These look great Brandy!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Anyone in need of some ideas on your pre-travel brochures, I just posted mine!

http://www.bestdesti...es#post_1540746

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users