Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#281 kimberlyg

• 23 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:29 AM

Om my goodness Brandy- your wedding will be EXTRAORDINARY and I can not wait to see- I TOTALLY understand it is different when you have a whole group joining the celebration- mine was so simple because it was just the three of us so it made sense to keep it simple!  I probablly would have gone all out if it was a BIG party and group.  My reception on the otherhand is where MY details will come in- Vintage Sheek!  Yay- thanks for reading:)  BTW- SEA SIDE SERENADE looks breath taking  I can't wait to see some of those pics!!

#282 ceproto

• 24 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:48 AM

Thanks for the review.  We are leaving next week to get married and so excited, can't wait!

#283 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:52 AM

Thanks Kimberly!! I will most def come back and post a review and photos for you girls I promise!!!!

Oh wow ceproto!! Are you ready?!?!?

#284 Michelle-2

• 310 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

Kimberlyg -

Congratulations!!!  Your pictures are amazing and you look gorgeous!!  I am going to have a very small wedding also.  Our only guests are my 12 year old daughter and my parents.  I am happy to hear that you were happy with the BB package.  That is what we are going with. 

Question for you... did you make your reservation for the beach dinner with Monica before you got to T&C?  Also, can we wait until we get there to pick a video package?  We would like to wait until we get there to make our decisions, but I wasn't sure what had to be reserved before hand.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#285 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:12 PM

Thanks for sharing your review Kimberly! Wow..amazing! I will remember your words..and not stress!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#286 butterfly913

• 23 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:58 PM

This review was very helpful, thank you kimberlyG....Your pictures are so beautiful.

#287 Pinky

• 134 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

Kimberly your photos were amazing and you were an absolutely stunning bride!  What a beautiful memory for you and your family!

#288 kimberlyg

• 23 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:20 AM

I did book the dinner beforehand and the traditional video package for $500- you can change it when you get there- but perhaps book it so you know you have someone!  I have yet to see the video... hoping it is ok!  Have a beautiful time- your daughter will LOVE it!  Tell Patricia I said "Hi"... My 11 yera old son read his own letter and it was just the three of us- congrats:)

#289 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:22 AM

Kimberly, did you use any of beaches spa services?  Im really wondering how well they do on hair and makeup I know you used shenique for your photo shoot, but did you use beaches for your wedding day or anything else?

#290 caroleandchad

• 41 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:08 AM

GREAT review Kimberly.. thank you so much! A few questions.. what was the name of the officiant? haha I might want to avoid that. Also, did you book one of the private receptions?

Does anyone have price sheet on how much the "extra's" are? Like upgrading the bouqet and things like that. I am doing the Vision in white but I am considering downgrading and just renting the white arch and upgrading my bouqet, but I dont have any prices and Monica hasn't responded to my emails.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users