2187 replies to this topic

#1961 megthomson

megthomson
  • 258 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:The Beach!
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Just going to have them upload when home so they don't have to incur more costs. Out of all the fees, internet is one that I can't believe they charge for in 2014!!! I travel a ton for work and hotels that are $99 a night include it let alone a few hundred a night!

#1962 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

I agree absolutely ridiculous to pay for internet

#1963 beccafries

beccafries
    • 83 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

@Linz1131@Linz1131

How did you make out?

@tyrebride2b2013...she was actually really thorough and answered everything before I asked. We are doing the Beautiful Beginnings package with some upgrades (the arch from Seaside Serenade and confetti to line aisle and toss). We are thinking we will have around 22 guests and will do the "Exquisite Dinner" of cocktail hour and 2 hour dinner.

I thought she'd try to upsell but wasn't like that at all. Just helpful.

Can you explain the Exq Dinner cocktail hr?

#1964 megthomson

megthomson
      • 258 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
      • Wedding Location:The Beach!
      • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

Sure! It's $60 per person and includes private cocktail hour and dinner reception. Hot and cold hot d'ouevres for the cocktail hour and plated wedding dinner (we pick food options when we get there). Sparkling wine included for toast but I'm guessing we won't serve it just based on our preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Full premium open bar included too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1965 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:06 AM

Hey Ladies, I had my call with Roxi, 

Went Great!, I think she is really nice and easy to talk too.  She answered all questions.  She called promptly at 11 and didn't rush me was patient.  She asked me about us the couple and how we met.. Then asked about wedding vision and asked colors.  When I told her mint/coral and cream tan  she did mention the Island paradise package first and stressed the beauty.  lol(it is the most expensive package) Don't think she was over selling though but, Idk.  But, if you look at the package descriptions the seaside serenade actual has coral in the description..whereas island paradise has many colors. She wasn't pushy at all and listed to what I had to say.  When we went over all the options that I would want and ended our call she scheduled our next call and then within maybe an hour or less sent me the spreadsheets with the four options we discussed.  

#1966 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
        • 86 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

@tyrebride2b2013 cool!! I still dunno which theme to choose! I don’t like the color of beautiful beginning... too bad we cannot change it.

#1967 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

@blakdeevah you can customize beautiful beginning or you can use the $500 credit and customize your own package
            @blakdeevah not fully customize beautiful beginning but they allow little weeks like maybe changing flower color & you add to it and pay additional

#1968 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
            • 86 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

@tyrebride2b2013 I will look into that. Do u know how much it is if you want an extra hour for you reception?

#1969 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

@blakdeevah.. If you want to do the BB and then an hour of hot and cold h'ordourves @ $20.00 pp and if you have children coming they are half price $10.00.. Depending on how many guest you have  I believe she  told me they  pay for the first 6 or 8 guests and then you would pay the additional guests at the $20 or $10 pp.  as far as a sit down dinner I don't know if they offer an hour.  Is this what you were asking?

#1970 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
                • 86 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

@tyrebride2b2013 I am having a sit down dinner we have 20 guests. I might do the 45$ or 60$ pp. I wanted to know if we can have an extra hour with the reception we choose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users