• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1941 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

@Linz1131@Linz1131

How did you make out?

@tyrebride2b2013...she was actually really thorough and answered everything before I asked. We are doing the Beautiful Beginnings package with some upgrades (the arch from Seaside Serenade and confetti to line aisle and toss). We are thinking we will have around 22 guests and will do the "Exquisite Dinner" of cocktail hour and 2 hour dinner.

I thought she'd try to upsell but wasn't like that at all. Just helpful.

Okay great. Thanks for sharing. I am still not decided on sit down. I am also doing the BB package not sure of the arch we picked saved it on custom wedding on the site think it was bamboo but wanted to see if could pick another color fabric.

#1942 megthomson

megthomson
    • 258 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:The Beach!
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

Ladies! So excited! My necklace and bracelet from an Etsy shop came in today! Perfect way to warm my heart on this crazy blizzard day here in Boston! (And my fiancé now thinks I'm nuts because I ordered it so far in advance - he hasn't seen though!) What do you think?

Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391640459.773540.jpg   116.37KB   1 downloads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1943 Linz1131

Linz1131
    • 68 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Beaches Turks and Caicos

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

Sorry ladies! Yesterday was chaotic. So I called Roxy's office at 8:30 and while I was talking to her coworker she must have called me and it went straight to voice mail. So I returned her call five minutes later and it went to voice mail. I ram ailed her as well. She emailed today rescheduling to the 18th...

A bit frustrating but not much I can do but wait. I will just get info from you girls as usual.

@megthomson Did Roxy say anything about crediting the flowers and allowing a substitution such as one of the arches? It sounds like she was helpful which is a relief. Did she give you any pricing info like a brochure or anything? I'm trying to figure out how much to upgrade the cocktail hour to open bar and then add another hour.
    @megthomson so excited for you with the jewelry, I can't see it yet due to post numbers but I am sure it's beautiful. I ordered some from Etsy already as well lol

#1944 JanaLP

JanaLP
    • 51 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

I have a pricing booklet and I think it also may be online. I will look in my email when I get home. What is your email address?

#1945 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

Ladies! So excited! My necklace and bracelet from an Etsy shop came in today! Perfect way to warm my heart on this crazy blizzard day here in Boston! (And my fiancé now thinks I'm nuts because I ordered it so far in advance - he hasn't seen though!) What do you think?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1391640459.773540.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is cute! wedding day jewelry? Do you have your dress?

Sorry ladies! Yesterday was chaotic. So I called Roxy's office at 8:30 and while I was talking to her coworker she must have called me and it went straight to voice mail. So I returned her call five minutes later and it went to voice mail. I ram ailed her as well. She emailed today rescheduling to the 18th...

A bit frustrating but not much I can do but wait. I will just get info from you girls as usual.

@megthomson Did Roxy say anything about crediting the flowers and allowing a substitution such as one of the arches? It sounds like she was helpful which is a relief. Did she give you any pricing info like a brochure or anything? I'm trying to figure out how much to upgrade the cocktail hour to open bar and then add another hour.
        @megthomson so excited for you with the jewelry, I can't see it yet due to post numbers but I am sure it's beautiful. I ordered some from Etsy already as well lol

Wow, that does suck..5minutes she should have still been available to you considering you would have still been on your call technically

#1946 SV2014

SV2014
        • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

@Linz1131

I'm sorry your call didn't work out! Don't worry though. You are in good hands with Roxi. I've been emailing her back and forth for months now and she's been super helpful. I actually got to meet her when my fiance and I went to Jamaica this past December. She's very nice!

#1947 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:47 AM

@Linz1131

I'm sorry your call didn't work out! Don't worry though. You are in good hands with Roxi. I've been emailing her back and forth for months now and she's been super helpful. I actually got to meet her when my fiance and I went to Jamaica this past December. She's very nice!

This is great to hear..

#1948 Linz1131

Linz1131
            • 68 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Beaches Turks and Caicos

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

@JanaLP Linz1131@yahoo.com

@SV2014 That makes me feel a lot better, she probably had a lot going on that morning.

#1949 LindsayDara

LindsayDara
            • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

Hey! I've been quiet too because of work but can't wait to get some more activity on this board. Looks like only about five of us or so for 2014 thus far?
              JanaLP - April 5
              tyrebride2b2013 - May 5
              SV2014 - May 14
              Blakdeevah - May 14
              Dreamweaver - July
              Megthomson - December 5
              Linz1131 - December 6

Did I get them all, ladies?

LindsayDara - May 16

#1950 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts