• 86 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

@SV2014 it should be at 3pm. U?

#1922 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:24 AM

o wow ladies same day how cool

have you decided on taking a photographer down or using beaches or using one of the new partners they have?

#1923 SV2014

SV2014
      • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:51 AM

@SV2014 it should be at 3pm. U?

We're actually doing 2 ceremonies. A hindu ceremony at 9:30 AM and the vows renewal at 4PM. 

o wow ladies same day how cool

have you decided on taking a photographer down or using beaches or using one of the new partners they have?

One of our groomsmen is trying to make it into the photography industry so we're letting him do all our photos for the week! Worked out for both sides :)

#1924 Linz1131

Linz1131
        • 68 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beaches Turks and Caicos

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

Hi Linz I am getting married there May 2,2014.  I know it sucks that this board is so inactive now.  It seems that the group of girls that were on when first started were so active.   I don't know how much help I can be. I have been inactive for quite a while dealing with personal issues.  I have my conference call with roxi in february

It sounds like everyone is having their call in February, maybe it will be active after that. I have mine scheduled for the 4th.

How many people does everyone having coming? We are thing between 25-35.

I still can't commit yet to the reception schedule. We are getting married at sunset in December so it should be around 5/5:30. Not sure if we should have an 1 to take photos and schedule a dinner at a restaurant then the complimentary cocktail hour or just do a couple hours of the cocktail hour with hot and cold apps and forget the dinner all together. Anyone have any thoughts? I don't want to do a private sit down due to the cost, I at least know that much.

#1925 megthomson

megthomson
        • 258 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
        • Wedding Location:The Beach!
        • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Hey! I've been quiet too because of work but can't wait to get some more activity on this board. Looks like only about five of us or so for 2014 thus far?
        JanaLP - April 5
        tyrebride2b2013 - May 5
        SV2014 - May 14
        Blakdeevah - May 14
        Dreamweaver - July
        Megthomson - December 5
        Linz1131 - December 6

Did I get them all, ladies?

#1926 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
        • 86 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

yes u are!

#1927 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

We're actually doing 2 ceremonies. A hindu ceremony at 9:30 AM and the vows renewal at 4PM. 

One of our groomsmen is trying to make it into the photography industry so we're letting him do all our photos for the week! Worked out for both sides :)

oh yes win win situation..that's nice two ceremonies 

It sounds like everyone is having their call in February, maybe it will be active after that. I have mine scheduled for the 4th.

I still can't commit yet to the reception schedule. We are getting married at sunset in December so it should be around 5/5:30. Not sure if we should have an 1 to take photos and schedule a dinner at a restaurant then the complimentary cocktail hour or just do a couple hours of the cocktail hour with hot and cold apps and forget the dinner all together. Anyone have any thoughts? I don't want to do a private sit down due to the cost, I at least know that much.

Oh okay so your call is first..I still don't even have a list of questions. 

I don't have that many people coming not too many friend or family are on board with a DW.  I was going to do sunset seems really beautiful.  I am conflicted on the reception and cocktail hour too.  just kills me that we have to pay for food at an all inclusive resort..I was thinking the same maybe having just cocktail hours.

Hey! I've been quiet too because of work but can't wait to get some more activity on this board. Looks like only about five of us or so for 2014 thus far?
            JanaLP - April 5
            tyrebride2b2013 - May 5
            SV2014 - May 14
            Blakdeevah - May 14
            Dreamweaver - July
            Megthomson - December 5
            Linz1131 - December 6

Did I get them all, ladies?

yes, I wish there were more recent reviews..I'm actually May 2

#1928 Linz1131

Linz1131
            • 68 posts