Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1901 novangel

novangel
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

Hi!

I'm torn between Beaches and Sands at Grace Bay but ceremony will be Turks in November 2014. I need a TA stat!

Glad I found this site. :)
    Oh, this is 2nd marriage for both of us so there probably won't be more than 3 guests. Small and intimate. No reception with DJ, just cake, casual dinner and some photos. I will do my own hair and makeup since I'm a cosmetologist..

I will be 40 and he will be 41 so we're a bit older. ;)

#1902 Linz1131

Linz1131
    • 68 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Beaches Turks and Caicos

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:02 AM

Hi Nova! Welcome to the site !

#1903 JanaLP

JanaLP
    • 51 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

I have asked Roxi about what brand ipod is in rooms or used, but she never responded back.

I have not heard about them being free so that may be new. I think others have said they are $150 per hour, which you could buy your own for that price.

Hi!

I'm torn between Beaches and Sands at Grace Bay but ceremony will be Turks in November 2014. I need a TA stat!

Glad I found this site. :)
      Oh, this is 2nd marriage for both of us so there probably won't be more than 3 guests. Small and intimate. No reception with DJ, just cake, casual dinner and some photos. I will do my own hair and makeup since I'm a cosmetologist..

I will be 40 and he will be 41 so we're a bit older. ;)

There is a facebook page called "Beaches Turks and Caicos". On that page there is a commonly mentioned travel agent named Mark Brown. I believe him and his wife Ann Brown are both travel agents.  He is a certified Sandals and Beaches travel agent and appears to be very knowledgable.  There are also people that have mentioned travel agents on here. You probably would have to do a keyword search.

#1904 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
      • 86 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

Mine his approaching real fast I am waiting for my conference call for the ceremony and reception dinner choices.... Any advice????

#1905 JanaLP

JanaLP
        • 51 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

Mine his approaching real fast I am waiting for my conference call for the ceremony and reception dinner choices.... Any advice????

When is your wedding again. I remember it being close to my date I believe. 

Mine is fast approaching and it still seems like so much to do.

#1906 megthomson

megthomson
          • 258 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
          • Wedding Location:The Beach!
          • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

you guys are already booked and having conference calls for May 2014? I'm behind then if I go with them for APril 2014. my TA said I didn't need to worry about booking anything until June ??

Our wedding is 12/5 and I have my call with Roxy at the end of this month. I don't necessarily think you're late - they scheduled it in when we got our date. Don't stress!

#1907 megthomson

megthomson
          • 258 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
          • Wedding Location:The Beach!
          • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

I woke up super early thanks to my dog and couldnt go back to sleep so I have now read through this entire thread! Yeah!

I have so many new ideas thanks to everyone!

#1908 Linz1131

Linz1131
          • 68 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beaches Turks and Caicos

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

@blakdeeva I went through the entire forum and just wrote down a ton of questions for Roxy as well as helpful tips/activities/general hotel info. We are looking into just doing a cocktail hour or two for our reception, no dinner at this point. I am waiting on final count of people to decide exactly what will be best option for our group. I can email you my list of questions to you if that helps.

#1909 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
          • 86 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

@blakdeeva I went through the entire forum and just wrote down a ton of questions for Roxy as well as helpful tips/activities/general hotel info. We are looking into just doing a cocktail hour or two for our reception, no dinner at this point. I am waiting on final count of people to decide exactly what will be best option for our group. I can email you my list of questions to you if that helps.

Yes @ Linz1131. It would be very nice. My conference call should be next month. I wanna reception dinner for sure but hesitating on 2 or 3 hours.

#1910 JanaLP

JanaLP
            • 51 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

any other brides getting married in April 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users