Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1871 jburress21

jburress21
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Any that had a 4:00 wedding time have any complaints about the heat, especially if you got married on the beach?

#1872 JanaLP

JanaLP
    • 51 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

It has been pretty quiet on here lately.  Have any brides recently gotten married and have reviews?

#1873 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
      • 86 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JanaLP 

It has been pretty quiet on here lately.  Have any brides recently gotten married and have reviews?

FOR REAL NO REVIEWS NO UPDATES.

#1874 nsmith439

nsmith439
        • 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

I wish I could see some reviews from recent weddings. Only 5 months to go and would love to receive last minute input.

#1875 Tropical Imaging

Tropical Imaging
          • Vendor
          • 336 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

It's probably been quiet because Beaches has been shut in Sept/Oct so there won't be any weddings obviously.  They wanted to do upgrades etc to the property so they did it during their slower time.  We just shot a wedding on 11/12/13, so things are picking up and getting back to normal.  You'll probably see more activity coming along soon.

Krys

#1876 LeeLee1106

LeeLee1106
            • 11 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Turks & Caicos

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

Trvlchick5, is your travel agent located near you or did you find them online? I'm trying to find a travel agent who would be a great go-between.

:wub:  "I Would Gladly Live Out Of A Suitcase If It Meant I Could See The World." :wub: 

#1877 jeno111213

jeno111213
            • 26 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

My wedding was nov 12 and it was completelt amazing!! Any questions feel free!!! Happy to help n show pics!!! Everything went smooth n was bove expectations!! My guests can't wait to go back!!! As well as me and my hubby! :)

#1878 nsmith439

nsmith439
              • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

My wedding was nov 12 and it was completelt amazing!! Any questions feel free!!! Happy to help n show pics!!! Everything went smooth n was bove expectations!! My guests can't wait to go back!!! As well as me and my hubby! :)

#1879 nsmith439

nsmith439
                • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

What dud you do for your reception?? Did you use a DJ or an ipod station and how did that work out??

#1880 jeno111213

jeno111213
                  • 26 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

We only had the cocktail hour reception we received free since we had alot of rooms..we paid extra ahead of time per person for an additional hour with premi booze..so it was a 2 hour cocktail reception. .then we had dinner right after at one of the restaurants! And served our cake there! We paid for one hour steel drum band for the reception and it was amazing! After they were done with their first hour they sung..which was perfect! We had them stop shortly after so we could do our dances from our ipod doc we brought w us! We also got the fire dancer for the rehearsal dinner..and that blew everyone away..so entertaining and worth the $ ! Hope this helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users