Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1841 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by kisha311 

I am still at Beaches and we were upgraded to stay in the Key West Village! It's AH-MAZING here! They said that the Key West will be available for weddings starting in November, I would highly recommend it. It is very quiet over here and the views are splendid. The Sky Restaurant is also supposed to be a new location for receptions, you would not be disappointed.  I will try to post pics later, but just had to chime in. The food at the reception was delicious and my guests were all extremely pleased.  Our wedding day was wonderful and I have absolutely no complaints, it all came together nicely and the staff is unbelieveably nice. I would give Beaches a thumbs up just for the staff and the views!! Be back in touch later ladies!

Congrats on your wedding!!! I cannot wait to read about it and I hoope you will post some pics. Enjoy your time  there. Can't wait for mine!

#1842 Trvlchick5

Trvlchick5
    • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

Congrats! We just booked at Beaches this past weekend and will be staying in the Key West Resort also. Can't wait to hear about your experience! Our wedding date is set or May 9, 2015.

#1843 mp7853

mp7853
      • 10 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

I am still at Beaches and we were upgraded to stay in the Key West Village! It's AH-MAZING here! They said that the Key West will be available for weddings starting in November, I would highly recommend it. It is very quiet over here and the views are splendid. The Sky Restaurant is also supposed to be a new location for receptions, you would not be disappointed.  I will try to post pics later, but just had to chime in. The food at the reception was delicious and my guests were all extremely pleased.  Our wedding day was wonderful and I have absolutely no complaints, it all came together nicely and the staff is unbelieveably nice. I would give Beaches a thumbs up just for the staff and the views!! Be back in touch later ladies!

Congratulations!! I tried to get upgraded to Key West but they said no :( . Enjoy every minute of it! There is great entertainment at the Bayside restaurant in the evening.

#1844 jeno111213

jeno111213
        • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

Any November 2013 t & c brides?

#1845 mjeans08

mjeans08
          • 8 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 7, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beaches Turks and Caicos
          • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Congratulations!!! Sounds awseome! We are getting married there June 2014 and staying in Key West Village!

#1846 mjeans08

mjeans08
          • 8 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 7, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beaches Turks and Caicos
          • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

Congratulations!! We are getting married there June 2014.  Can anyone provide any reviews on the photography at the Beaches resort?

#1847 MLShaffer512

MLShaffer512
          • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

HELP!!! We are booking 20+ rooms and our travel agent told us that a 3 hour reception is included! I'm assuming that includes alcohol! Please let us know! 

#1848 hockeyguy

hockeyguy
            • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

Hey Everyone. Just came across this thread after we booked our wedding.

Dawn & Nick 

May 24, 2014

Noon

Lots of great ideas and it took a week or so to read. We have a lot of planning to do!!

#1849 SV2014

SV2014
              • 8 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Hi all! Our wedding has been booked for May 2014 @ Beaches T&C! I was wondering if anyone has had an indian ceremony there before? or knows of someone who has? We are hoping to do a small indian ceremony in the morning followed by the vows prior to the evening reception.

#1850 PamBurgan

PamBurgan
                • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

Hi everyone! I just had my wedding here and it was absolutely amazing. I had a private 2 hour dinner with an extended hour bar and DJ. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Happy planning!Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users