Lauren6282
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

I'll be there from May 14 - 24

#1812 kelly77

kelly77
    • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

Hi guys, I just had my wedding at Beaches May 16, and just posted a review of my stay (it wasn't great).

I had booked with Brilliant/Tropical Imaging before Ileana left, and decided to stick with them and use David as my trash the dress photographer. I didn't even know Ileana was working with Beaches until getting on here today. I was really happy with David and our experience - haven't seen the pics yet but I'm sure they'll be great!

Anyway, my wedding was really small - just us and my mom, but if I can answer any questions about the process or resort just let me know!

#1813 mp7853

mp7853
      • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

I had a wonderful time at Beaches and the wedding turned out great! I didn't have photography issues because my family all took pictures and they turned out fabulous. Posted Image

#1814 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
        • 86 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by mp7853 

I had a wonderful time at Beaches and the wedding turned out great! I didn't have photography issues because my family all took pictures and they turned out fabulous.

Congrats on your wedding!

#1815 kellybtoc

kellybtoc
          • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hi! Kelly & Andrew October 18, 2014 4pm TBD TBD

#1816 Torifire

Torifire
            • 27 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 4, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Tulum, Mexico
            • LocationHacienda Paraiso, Tulum

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

Hi Kelly, Yeay finally someone else is getting married in October, 2014:)) we are just 10 days after you guys - October 28, 2014:))

#1817 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

I had a wonderful time at Beaches and the wedding turned out great! I didn't have photography issues because my family all took pictures and they turned out fabulous. Congratulations on your wedding! Great your pics were fabulous! Are you doing a review? Was your gazebo on the beach? Posted Image

#1818 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

Hi guys, I just had my wedding at Beaches May 16, and just posted a review of my stay (it wasn't great). I had booked with Brilliant/Tropical Imaging before Ileana left, and decided to stick with them and use David as my trash the dress photographer. I didn't even know Ileana was working with Beaches until getting on here today. I was really happy with David and our experience - haven't seen the pics yet but I'm sure they'll be great! Anyway, my wedding was really small - just us and my mom, but if I can answer any questions about the process or resort just let me know!

Wow sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. I can't wait to reaf your review. Congrats on your wedding!

#1819 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

Ladies it sounds like there are a couple of us getting married in may of next year. We should meet up while we are down there.

I am there April 29 -May 8

#1820 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

Has anyone else had any trouble with Roxi the wedding planner? We were supposed to have our conference call on April 5. We have rescheduled 3 times now - the first time she called an hour late, the second time she was three hours late and this last time she didnt call at all and I haven't heard from her since!

Well my conference call was scheduled for may 26 and me and all my stupidity forgot the difference in the time zones so a lthough she was a few mins late the missed call was my fault. I am rescheduled for this Month I hope it all goes well.. did you try to contact someone else to complain?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users