Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1761 Christine14

Christine14
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hi ladies...I had a question for past brides that use Shenique or another outside person for hair and makeup, did you have to pay for a visitors day pass for them on top of what they charge to come to you??? I talked to Roxi last week and she informed me that I would have to pay $200 for a day pass just for her to do my hair and makeup!!

#1762 nsmith439

nsmith439
    • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

Ladies I need some help/suggestions....first off what are you all doing for flowers?? We have four people standing on each side and I ended up estimating close to $1500 for flowers...and thought that was a little crazy!! Second to the brides who have done or are doing the beautiful beginning package are you mixing another color with the magenta or are you doing just white???

#1763 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
      • 86 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:57 AM

I was wondering the same thing? Can we change the beautiful beginnings color themes? Not sure about flowers yet!

#1764 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
        • 86 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:04 AM

I have my conference call next month!!!! I'm a bit nervous!

#1765 jburress21

jburress21
          • 187 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:15 AM

I may just carry the white and if we have a bridal party (kind of leaning towards not) I am making my bouquet from silk ribbon. It looks really nice.

#1766 jburress21

jburress21
            • 187 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

I was supposed to have my conference call weeks ago with Roxi - she called an hour late and i didn't have enough time to talk with her so We had to reschedule. The next call she called almost three hours late so I missed that call. It has been a little frustrating with her. So have plenty of time set aside to wait on her calls!

#1767 jburress21

jburress21
              • 187 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

Hi ladies...I had a question for past brides that use Shenique or another outside personĀ for hair and makeup, did you have to pay for a visitors day pass for them on top of what they charge to come to you??? I talked to Roxi last week and she informed me that I would have to pay $200 for a day pass just for her to do my hair and makeup!! :confused:

I am not sure what I am doing about hair and makeup! I heard shenique is really good but expensive! - I didn't even think she was allowed coming on the resort? And I have heard good and bad about the resorts hair and makeup? I am really picking with my hair so I don't know!?!?

#1768 taylor40

taylor40
                • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

I ordered a bouquet and bout off of Etsy from Morgann Hill designs.  They are so beautiful and look so real and she has many many options!  

#1769 mp7853

mp7853
                  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

I was supposed to have my conference call weeks ago with Roxi - she called an hour late and i didn't have enough time to talk with her so We had to reschedule. The next call she called almost three hours late so I missed that call. It has been a little frustrating with her. So have plenty of time set aside to wait on her calls!

I don't know what is going on with Roxi but she has always been prompt with our scheduled calls. She did tell me that she is getting married this year also so maybe that has something to do with it. No excuse though.

#1770 mp7853

mp7853
                    • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

I was wondering the same thing? Can we change the beautiful beginnings color themes? Not sure about flowers yet!

Once you customize the beautiful beginnings package, you pay per selection and then you would just deduct the $500 wedding credit for the beautiful beginnings package.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users