phillamina
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Thank you, Krys!

#1702 phillamina

phillamina
    • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

I wrote to our WC, Roxi, and just received an answer (that was quick!). Departure tax is $20 pp and normally included in airline ticket as Krys said. Internet access is $14.99/day and $42.99/week.

#1703 carelessjupiter

carelessjupiter
      • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Hi,

I know that getting married in Turks and Caicos is valid here in the US. But once I receive my marriage certificate do I have to go register it with my State? I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I am not sure If I have to or not or why people do it other than to change their names.

I leave this Saturday and get married next week. Soo excited! =)

Natalie

#1704 nsmith439

nsmith439
        • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

Hey ladies another question for ya! We are getting married may 10th of 2014. Our travel agent is unable to look at flights as its over a year away-just curious roughly what the price of the airline tickets are so can give our guest a rough idea. We will be flying out of Chicago-any information would be great. Thanks!!!

#1705 MegBride

MegBride
          • 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

Hi nsmith439 - Congratulations on your wedding date!!!

I don't know if this will help, but I am looking at the same flights for October this year and they are currently running about $600 a person. Definitely set up email alerts with Kayak!!!

#1706 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
            • 86 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

As anyone ordered their wedding dress on internet?

Attached Files

#1707 kdonohue9524

kdonohue9524
              • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

Hi! Im new to this board and Im trying to help my best friend plan her wedding. She's getting married in May 2014 at Beaches Turks and Caicos.

We are still waiting for the wedding planner to get back to us but figured I'd see if anyone can help us with some info/pricing estimates.

There will be about 50 guests. She's interested in either doing a private dinner after the ceremony, or just doing the cocktail hour, but maybe extending it to 2 hours.

Also, what are the music choices/prices for the cocktail hour.

Has anyone done this, and approximately what did it cost for what you chose

Thank you!!!

#1708 jeno111213

jeno111213
                • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

I ordered my dress on the internet as crazy as it sounds!!! Everyone thought I was crazy but I found it n it was exactly what I wanted and I couldn't find anything like it I liked better!!! :)

#1709 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
                  • 86 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by jeno111213 

I ordered my dress on the internet as crazy as it sounds!!! Everyone thought I was crazy but I found it n it was exactly what I wanted and I couldn't find anything like it I liked better!!! :)

Were you satisfied with the quality?

#1710 jeno111213

jeno111213
                    • 26 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Yes def for the price! Ypu can always have little things fixed! If the website your looking at offers customization sizes..def do that! I ordered the first one n didnt measure just guessed so I ordered another one n customized the size n it was made much better n was much happier!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users